Chapter 5

I'm still not used to living with Luke. It's been nearly two weeks since the accident. I miss my parents. God, I miss them. Luke and the boys have helped me a little bit. I'm finally going back to school now. Mostly because Luke kept insisting that I do. I really don't see a point anymore. I only went to school because my mum and dad wanted me to have a successful career later in life. But now they're dead. There's honestly no point anymore.

Luke and I get up at the same time. He lets me take the bathroom first. I like getting ready early so I can have extra time to read. When I'm not hanging out with the boys, I'm reading. It's practically all I do. Even before everything happened, I would read unlike most teenagers who are obsessed with the internet. (a/n I actually read all the time and go on the internet all the time im)

Once I get in the bathroom, I take off my shirt so I could take a shower. I look at my body in the mirror. I've been trying to loose weight. It's obviously not working. Why am I so fat?

I can have a thigh gap like everyone else. I can be skinny like everyone else. But it's not working. Nothing works out for me anymore.

I quickly get in the shower, trying to ignore my thoughts. They have almost consumed me.

After my shower, I set out my makeup then get dressed. I dress in an oversized sweatshirt and skinny jeans. After that I quickly apply my makeup and do my hair. I head downstairs and Luke is sitting in the kitchen eating his breakfast.

"Would you like something?" He asks, his mouth full of cereal.

"No, I'm uh.. I'm not really hungry." I lie. He looks at me suspiciously, but doesn't say anything.

By the time we get to the school, my stomach is really growling. I'm really good at hiding it. I've only been caught once by Luke. And he wasn't even that mad. He was just upset.

As soon as we walk on campus, we are bombarded with people. Most of them asked if I was okay. Some of them just wanted to talk to Luke. I'm used to it. A lot of girls love him and his music. I'm just "that one girl who's friends with him". Just the nobody.

Luke helps me to my first class which is PE. There's too many jocks in this class. They all do sports and I clearly don't.

But today, I actually tried. I felt a little bit light headed but that's normal. The rest of the day speeds by to lunch. I didn't pack a lunch because ew. Luke had a sandwich, chips, cookies, milk you name it.

I sit next to him and just go on my phone. "How come you're not eating?" Luke asks me. I shrug. Luke then takes my phone and whispers "You're not doing this again." then hands me his chips and cookies.

"No, Luke. I'm fine, really. I'm just..not hungry."

"I know you're lying. Just eat the damn food!" He was starting to get frustrated now. I opened the bag of chips but I still wasn't eating them. "Am I going to force feed you?"

I didn't even answer, he just grabs a chip out of the bag and tried to put it in my mouth. I sigh and open my mouth. I chew the chip and swallow it.

"There. Thank you."

"Can I have my phone back?" I question.

"Not until you finish the chips and cookies." He replies. I groan and eat the chips. He had, like, five of Liz's homemade cookies.

"You get three." I say and push the cookies over to him. He sighed but didn't say anything. I finish my two cookies and look at Luke. "Can I have my phone now?" He nods and hands me my phone.

The rest of the day was just a blur. Once Luke and I get home, I go up to his room. We still share it. Every night I try telling him that I can sleep on the couch or the floor but he never lets me.

While I'm in his room, I change into clothes I can exercise in and pull my hair into a ponytail. I run down stairs and go to the door. "Where you going?" Luke asks.

"Just for a run."

He gave me a confused look before saying "I'll go with you."

"I'm fine. I can go by myself."

"I know you can go by yourself, but that doesn't mean you have to." He says. "Just wait a minute." I wait for a while before he comes down in shorts and a muscle tee. "You ready?"

We walk at first, but when we reach the park, we run. Luke's long legs make him faster than me so he has to slow down his pace to keep up with me.

I try pushing harder so I can go faster. It doesn't help that today is a really warm day.

"I think I need to stop.." I say before my vision goes black.

-:-

A/N

YOO PLS DONT KILL ME FOR LEAVING IT ON A CLIFF HANGER (my friend brittany might kill me. Lol it's worth it)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was kinda sad(?) idk was it sad?

Thank you for reading! I love you! 💜

-Abigail