Chapter 2

"Now that you're not hiding anymore, are you ready to leave?" Luke asks.

"Yeah, let me get my purse." I say and go to retrieve my purse. Luke, Calum and I planned to go out and go around the city and do some shopping. I don't really have any girl friends because every girl here knows I'm friends with Luke. It's really frustrating when everyone uses you to see someone famous. And they're fake about it, too. Their whole personality changes because the person is labeled "famous".

"Casey, you're not driving, are you?" Calum asks.

"No I'm not, why?"

"Oh good, because I wanted to live today and not die in a car accident." Calum replies. I hit him on the head and stick out my tongue. I'm not that bad of a driver. We all get into Luke's car and head to the mall. It's not as packed as I thought it would be. Especially for a Saturday. We go into many of my favorite stores. Luke and Calum would tell me if the outfit looked good on me or not.

"Are you done yet?" Luke asks as I'm changing into my hundredth outfit. This one was a dress that went down to my mid thigh. It hugged my body nicely, showing off my curves. Now a days, girls are stick thin with thigh gaps and shit and I'm the only one that has curves.

"Yeah, can you zip me up?" I open the door and turn around for Luke to zip up the dress. His fingers are cold on my back. "How does it look?" I ask as I turn around. "Does it show too much of my boobs?" Luke and I are practically brother and sister. It's normal if I ask him these types of questions.

"Y-you look great?" He stutters. His eyes are darker than his usual blue eyes.

"Are you sure? It seems a little showy."

"You look amazing, Casey. Now turn around so I can unzip you and we can go do other things." I roll my eyes as he unzips the dress.

After quickly changing into my normal clothes and buying many more, including that dress, we leave the store. Luke offers to buy my clothes but I refuse. I hate when people buy things for me. I always feel really bad that they're wasting their money on me when I can pay for it myself. Sometimes Luke wins the argument, and he's really annoying about it too.

After walking by a bunch of stores I saw a place that does piercings. "Let's go check it out!" I say. Calum and Luke roll their eyes, but agree to go in there. "I've always wanted to get another piercing.." I say mostly to myself.

"Then get another." Luke says.

"Where should I get it. On the top part of my ear, or next to my first one on the dangly part?"

Luke laughed at my choice of words before saying "Get it at the top, it'll look cool."

"You should get one, too." I say, not meaning to say it aloud.

"Really?"

"Yeah! It'll draw in more fans. The news will drive the the fangirls who were already there insane." He look through the sample rings until he picked up a plain black one.

"How about this?" He said while putting it up against his lip.

"Really?" I asked, surprised he would want it on his lip.

"Does it look bad?"

"No, no.. It looks kinda hot." Did I just say that out loud? He smiled a little, just barely, anyone else wouldn't notice.

"Let's get them." He said, then went to the counter to tell the workers we're ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jesus Christ my ear hurts!" I yell as we got to Luke's house.

"How do you think my lip feels?" Luke states.

"You guys are the idiots who wanted the damn things." Calum laughed. I gave him the most deathly glare I could do. "You know you look like a cute little puppy, right?"

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes. I spent the rest of the night at Luke's. His mom made us Luke's favorite dinner, which was also mine so that's a bonus. Shortly after dinner, Calum went home. I'm waiting for my mom and dad to get me. "I had fun today." I smiled.

"I did too, I'm surprised my mom isn't mad at me for the lip ring." He laughed.

"My moms gonna kill me." I say. I didn't even think about that. It was a "live in the moment" kind of thing. Oh god.

"Your moms here." He frowned. He leaned down to hug me, sliding his hands around to the small of my back while I slid my hands around his neck. When we pulled away, I had a sudden urge to kiss him. What? Why do I want to kiss him?

Luke's cheeks were flushed, as if he heard my thoughts. That would be really embarrassing. "Bye!" I smile as I leave.

"See you tomorrow!" Luke yells before closing the door. I quickly get to my car and get in, trying not to let my mother see my new earring.

"Hey, sweetie. How was your day?" My dad asks.

"It was great! How was yours?"

"It was really boring. Is that a new piercing?"

"Um.. Yeah.." I shakily.

"Casey Lynn Gray! How dare you not ask before you get a piercing on your body! Those are permanent!" My mother scowled. She used my full name. Jesus I'm in huge trouble.

"I'm sorry.. If it makes you feel any better, it hurts a lot.." I trailed off. My dad gave me that look to shut up. Oh damn. I tried to apologize again. "Mom, I'm really sor-" then all I saw was headlights.

A/N

Thanks for reading! I didn't know how to make a chapter two for this fanfic. I really hope you liked this c: I just wrote it today. Usually it takes me a few days to write a chapter so whoo! Can you comment/vote/share to your friends for me? I'd share it with my followers but I only have 5 or 4 followers lol .-.

Well anyways, thanks for reading babes ily

-Abigail