Chapter 3

*Luke's Pov*

I love spending the day with Casey. Because of her, I now have a lip piercing. It hurts like hell though. The only reason I got it was because she said it looked hot. I want to look my best for her, you know?

After I hugged her, I just really wanted to kiss her. I've had that thought before, but this time it was different. It was like I needed it, not just wanted. It's probably nothing. We're just friends, right?

I head into my kitchen to get more food. "You're eating already? You just ate!" My mother exclaims. I shrug and grab an apple. The phone rings and my mom grabs it before I could get it. "Hello? ... Yes, this is the Hemmings residence..."

A few moments later, my mom had a horrified expression on her face. "What is it?" She didn't answer. "Mum? Mum tell me what's wrong?"

"Casey's family.. They've been in a car accident.." She managed to say before she started to violently cry and slide to the floor.

"What?" That can be. Casey can't be hurt. "Mum tell me you're joking!" I yell.

"Why would I joke about this?" She sobbed.

"Get in the car and call dad." I say as I help her up. I run up to my room, grab a sweatshirt, throw on some converse and go to the car where my mum waits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Casey's Pov*

The last thing I remember is seeing headlights from a different car, coming straight at my car. I slowly open my eyes. God my head hurts. I look over and see Luke in a chair next to me, and his parents in the ones by the door. I'm assuming I'm in a hospital.

I see the familiar red and black hair on the floor near my bed. Ashton and Calum had their backs against the door. Everyone was asleep except for Luke and Ashton.

"Casey." Luke breathed and got closer to my bed.

"What happened?" I say while trying to sit up. Ashton nudged Calum and Luke's Parents to wake up. Now he's trying to wake up Michael.

"You were, uhm, in a car accident.." Luke trailed off.

"Where are my parents?"

"I-" Luke started, but his mom cut him off.

"Why don't we get you some water. Luke, will you go get her some water?" Luke's mother asked.

"But-" the doctor came in.

"Glad you're finally awake." The doctor smiled.

"Finally?"

"You've been asleep for a few days." The doctor said as he walked closer to my bed.

"How are my parents?" I ask before he does anything. His eyes fill with pity. I hate when people look at me like that.

"They died before the ambulance got to the scene. I'm so sorry."

"What?" I say. No, they can't be dead. "H-how can they be dead! That doesn't make sense!" I yell before I start crying. Luke put his arms around me, trying to calm me down.

"Can everyone leave?" Luke asks. They all nod before leaving. Luke got up on the bed and laid next to me. We stayed like that until I stopped crying. My head resting my his neck, his chin on top of my head. After about 10 minutes, the tears stopped. Luke was quietly humming a random tune.

"Thank you.." I whisper.

"For what?"

"For always being here for me."

"You don't have to thank me, Casey." After that we were quiet. I fell asleep after a few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and Luke was still next to me. It looks like it's almost 7 am. I sit up and see everyone's back in the room. Luke moves a little and then wakes up. "Should we wake them up?" I whisper.

Luke check the time on his phone, then shrugged. I leaned back and laid back down. Luke went back on his phone, probably on twitter. "Ashton took a picture of us." Luke whispered and showed me it. My arms were wrapped around his neck, Luke's wrapped around my waist. I had a bandage on my hair line and scratches on my face and arms. Ashton captioned it "Casey's fine, but it's not my place to say what happened. She's resting with Luke right now :)"

"Ugh now people have to know."

"Everyone is really worried for you Casey." I nodded. Usually his fans don't like me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have everything? You're ready to go?" Luke's mom asks me.

"Yes, Mrs. Hemmings. I have everything." I smiled.

"Let's go!" She smiled back. I was in the hospital for a week. I had a severe concussion and some damage to my internal organs. They did a few surgeries to stop the internal bleeding, but that's it.

Luke's parents are my godparents, so I'm now going to be living with Luke. It's going to be weird that we're living with each other. We had a lot of sleepovers when we were younger, but it became less frequent when we were older.

We got to Luke's in about 30 minutes. "I can take your bags." Luke said.

"No, it's fine.." I replied while grabbing my bags.

Luke grabbed my wrist and said, "Stop being stubborn and go inside."

"Then you stop being annoying and let me take my own stuff." I snap. "Please.." I added so it didn't sound so harsh.

"Just go inside so you can rest, Casey." I'm really not in the mood to argue about this.

"Fine." I sigh and head inside. Luke's mum told me I can go and lay on Luke's bed to rest. I nod and quickly go up to his room. His bed is so comfy, just putting that out there. A few moments later Luke comes up with my bags.

"Oh, hey, your mum-" I start to say before he cut me off.

"I know, she told me. It's late, you should sleep." Luke says. "Goodnight,"

"Wait!" I say before he leaves. "Could you stay with me? I can sleep on the floor so you can have your bed."

"Don't be ridiculous. I'll sleep on the floor."

"Are you sure? Because I honestly don't mind sleeping on the floor."

"I'm fine, Casey." He laughs. I nod and get off the bed so I can change into sweats and a tank top.

"Turn around so I can change." I tell Luke. He turns and I take off my shirt and quickly put on my tank top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Luke's POV*

As Casey was changing, I sneak a peek at her. She was changing into her sweats then. She's looks so perfect ( ;) ). "Okay I'm done." She says.

"I'm gonna change, so you turn around." I say, jokingly. She rolls her eyes at me and turns around. I take of my shirt and jeans, leaving me in my boxers. "Okay I'm done." I mimicked her voice. She turns and sticks her tongue out at me.

I lay some blankets on the floor right by the bed. "Goodnight, Hemmings."

"Goodnight, Gray."

--------------------

A/N

Thank you for reading this. I am so sorry for not updating at all. I was gonna delete this but then I got a really good idea for a chapter :D

I apologize again omg.

I have one favor to ask, though..

Can you please share and vote on this.

Okay thank you for reading ily :)

-Abigail