Chapter 7

*Casey's P.O.V.*

"Oh for fucks sake," he mumbled before he pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I wasn't expecting it at first, but I didn't stop him.

Luke pulled away and said "I care."

"Why?" I whisper.

"I've known you my entire life, why wouldn't I care?"

"People can pretend that they care.."

"Why would I do that?" He asked and I shrugged. "God you're stubborn." He whispered before he kissed me again.

I kissed back. I've liked Luke for awhile. I never wanted to admit it because I knew he wouldn't like me back. But I guess he does idk. (a/n that last sentence is literally me I'm screaming)

Luke and I were just getting into the kiss when someone walked in. "Hey, is everyth-" the intruder interrupted himself. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?" It's Michael, oh my god.

Luke pulled away, but was still holding my wrists. "Wait, were you two kissing?" Michael asks.

"Yeah.." Luke answered. I'm surprised he didn't try to lie about it.

Michael gasped. "I'M TELLING EVERYONE!" He screams.

"No, Michael-" Luke starts but Michael ran out of the room. Luke ran after him and so did I.

"OTP! OTP! MY OTP!" Michael yells. "YOU GUYS BOTH OWE ME FIVE DOLLARS!" He kneeling on the couch and bouncing on it. Ashton was on the couch he was bouncing on.

"Michael.. Michael. Michael! Calm down!" Ashton yelled. "What happened?!" He yelled over Michael's excitement.

"I walked in on them kissing! You guys both owe me five dollars."

"You put a bet on us?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course." Michael said.

"I'm not even going to question it further." I sigh.

"Good. Now we talk about relationships." Michael smiled.

"Oh my god." I mumbled and covered my hands with my face. I felt someone tugging on my wrist. Michael pulled me onto the couch and made Luke sit next to me. Michael was pacing in front of us. Ashton moved from the couch we're sitting on to a chair, across the room, and leaning forward on his knees. Calum was leaning up agains the wall behind Ashton.

"So," Michael said. "Are we going to be a happy couple? Or are you going to ruin my otp?"

"If you ruin Michael's otp, he will kill you. Just letting you know.." Calum said.

"So," Michael clapped his hands together. "What will it be?"

Luke turned and looked at me, "I'm down if you're down."

"You be ice burg, and I'll go down.." Michael whispered.

"Michael!" I gasp and laugh.

"Ignore me and answer the damn question."

I take a deep breath and look at their expectant faces. "Yes."

-:-

A/N

HEY THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY SHORT BUT AT LEAST I UPDATED.

Oh btw, brittany, if you're reading this, and I know you are, ur a bitch and ily 💜 txt me hoe

Thank you for reading!

Vote/comment/share?

I love you 💜

-Abigail