Chapter-2: The Feisty One

~Indelicato~

I got out of Ale's car as he parked it and a huge building, with 18th-century architectural style, stood in front of me.

 Theodore High.

My first school.

It had been a week since the whole Tarot reader incident, and after coming back from Paco's we didn't bring up the topic again.

Even after dad's repeated protests, grandma was quite adamant about getting me and Dante enrolled in a school just like Ale.

And to do so, she asked Matthew, my dad's secretary to get us enrolled in a public school.

Dad, being his usual overprotective self, got us enrolled in the safest and rich school in Detroit.

"Whoa. The building is quite interesting." Ale marveled as he stood beside me.

"Hmm." I agreed.

"How are we going to adjust, Adrian? Ale has been to school before but we haven't." Dante pointed out, anxiously.

"Dude, this school is new to me too, just because Mr. Severin was too scared to send you to Brank High, he got my school changed too," Ale reminded.

"Guys, who are we?" I asked.

"Uh...boys?"

Stupid Dante.

"Oh! Really? I thought we were slimy hyenas." Ale remarked sarcastically.

"Try again. Who are we?" I encouraged.

"Bad boys," Ale smirked.

"Yeah...Bad boys." I agreed.

"And Bad boys don't need to make space for themselves, people give them the way." Dante continued, smirking as well.

"That was some deep shit, bro." I bumped his shoulders.

Without wasting any more time, we entered the huge decorated doors of the school.

The hallways were bustling with people, some were talking to their friends, some reading or listening to music and the others were just walking.

But all of them stopped just as me, Alejandro and Dante entered the hallway.

Maybe it's their way of welcoming new students.

The guys looked at us with envy, the girls were wide-eyed.

Yeah. Three hot boys with prominent jawline, sexy body, luscious lips and intense eyes. That's what we are.

This is a natural reaction we would receive from people.

You wouldn't believe, last week we were at a McDonald's outlet and the girl who took my order popped a few of her blouse buttons open to flaunt her cleavage to me.

That's the effect I have on people, especially girls.

My best friend Alejandro gets laid about 3 times a week.