Chapter-10: Licking It Off.

~Indelicato~

I parked my car, a classic and sleek Jaguar F, in the parking lot of Theodore High.

Ale wasn't coming to school today, as his parents had arrived home after a long journey around the world.

So, it was only me and Dante today.

Students, as usual, stared at us but today most of the stares were reserved for my car.

I own a lot of cars but I bought this one a few days ago, so it's my current favorite and it's the first time I've brought my baby for a drive to the school so yeah, the commotion is obvious.

As we strolled through the majestic sliding doors of the shabby, run-down Theodore High I feel the eyes of jealous guys and lovey-dovey looks of girls. Although I wonder, it's been more than a week and yet everybody stares.

But yeah, I don't mind the looks. The cool thing is, within a week climbed we up the rungs of the popularity ladder at The Theodore High.

I moved for my first class, that was French and sat on the last desk.

The teacher came in and starting taking the attendance.

"Abby."

The girl answered.

"Adrian."

I raised my hand, uninterestedly.

The teacher narrowed her tiny eyes at me.

"You are supposed to say 'yes ma'am'." She .

"I. Don't. Care." I replied, with a smile on my face.

"Detention!" She screamed making the class cringe.

"And get out."

"My pleasure." I slung my bag over my shoulder, gave a two-fingered salute and walked out.

Anyways, I didn't need to learn French. I was already ahead of all the pupils in the class, because of my homeschooling.

I walked down the hallway and saw Dante beside his locker.

"Dante? Why are you out? You have a class right?" I asked him.

"Oh! The teacher asked me to get out and gave me detention too."

"And why did the teacher do that?"

"I was sitting on the desk with my leg out so while she was walking she tripped because of it."

I snorted at that.

Our lives can't be normal.

"Good, cause' I got one too," I high-fived him.

"Might as well Jamie about it." He suggested.

Jamie was the head bodyguard who led the troop that was responsible for our security. I had to inform him, that we got detention or he would call my dad and worry him.