Chapter 15

Third POV

As everyone walked in the modern streets of Konoha they got weird stares.

Naruto was used to it not everyone else though, but of course they all ignored it.

When they got to the house they were shocked.

Not only was her house huge, but outside was Sasuke and his two kids playing a game of some sort.

"This is super weird..." Said Sakura. Naruto nodded slowly agreeing with her.

Its not everyday you see Sasuke playing a kids game. Not even when he himself was a kid.

"Hey daddy! You never told us you had a twin brother!" Yelled Sarada running towards the other Sasuke.

The modern Sasuke stopped chasing Hikari and ran after Sarada signaling his wife to come by his side along with Hikari.

"Who are you guys?" He asked cautiously.

"How did you know we weren't your friends from this dimension?" Asked Shikamaru.

"Because there's another me right next to you." He answered.

"We're not going to hurt you. We'll explain everything inside." Said Fugaku.

Even if this Fugaku was from a different dimension the modern Sasuke still agreed.

Both Sasuke and Miyuki prepared tea for their guests. They would kiss each other and make each other smile effortlessly.

The original Sasuke couldn't help but stare at the couple wondering if that would have been Miyuki and him if those people never took her from him.

"Are you hitting on my wife?" Asked modern Sasuke staring at his double intensely.

He just rolled his eyes.

"In my dimension she's my wife so I don't see the problem when we're practically the same person." He spat.

"Calm down you two. I'll explain everything." Said Fugaku.

The kids went up to their rooms knowing this was a talk between adults.

As the eldest one of the group explained what happened. The modern couple couldn't believe it.

"Do you really expect us to believe you?" Asked Sasuke not really amused.

"Its your choice whether you believe us or not. All we need you guys to do is give us some resources to gather our energy so we can leave." Said Sasuke with his regular monotone voice.

Naruto rolled his eyes.

"What he meant to say is will you please help us? We would really appreciate if you give us some food." Grinned Naruto. Miyuki chuckled.

"When you put it that way then yes I will help you guys out." Modern Sasuke looked at his wife annoyed.

"I don't think that's a good idea Miyuki."

"How trouble some. Let's just get out of here if they don't want to help us out." Said Shikamaru getting up with a yawn.

"No no. We will help you. Sorry my husband can be a little overprotective and may come out as a bad person but I promise he's not." Apologized Miyuki.

Sakura giggled

"Its the same with our Sasuke." Kiba, Naruto, Sakura, Shisui, and Obito laughed. Sasuke rolled his eyes and went outside to get some fresh air.

Night time

It was night. Everyone was asleep except for Sasuke.

He was outside in the garden looking up at the full moon.