Chapter 20

Sasuke's POV.

I didn't regret what I did yesterday. I've wanted to do it since she came back, but I never had a chance.

Not with all the preparations for the chunin exams and helping my father with the clan.

I've noticed that he's become closer with his grandchildren as well.

Everything was starting to get back to normal, and I don't mean back to when Miyuki wasn't here. What I mean was back to what it was like 12 years ago.

The only difference is that we no longer live with one another...

I was in my room just sitting there thinking about yesterday when I saw Sarada walking by.

"Sarada." I called out to her wanting to ask her a question.

"Uh, Yes father?" She asked walking inside the room confused as to why I called her.

"Tell me. Do you like Miyuki?" The smile on her face answered my question instantly.

"Yeah. She's an amazing sensei even though she can't show me her moves I bet she's as amazing as people say she is." She said rubbing the sleep out her eyes.

Making sure Sakura wasn't anywhere near us so she could hear what I was going to say I told her the real question I wanted answered.

"How would you feel if she was your mom and not Sakura?" She stared at me skeptically. "Its just a question." I reassured her.

"I don't know. I mean training wise I would choose Miyuki, but motherly wise... Uh... I don't know. I guess I'm used to Sakura more since she's my mother and has been with me forever. Why do you ask? Do you like Miyuki by any chance?" I tried not to react to what she said about me liking Miyuki.

"I told you it was just a question, but what if I did like Miyuki. What would you do?" On the last question I asked her she hesitated which means Miyuki's getting closer to her.

"I don't know... I guess I would be upset, but it wouldn't be her fault that you like her so I have no reason to hate her. Mom seems to though. I don't understand why. Miyuki says there was a misunderstanding, but I don't think she's telling me the truth."

I knew Sakura didn't like Miyuki but to hate her?

"Sakura thinks I'll leave her for Miyuki..."I said without thinking.

Sarada made a face of realization.

"Dad, please tell me you don't like her."

I didn't say anything to her as I got up from the edge of my bed.

"Dad..." Still not saying a word I walked to the window staring at the direction of her house. Well at the place she was staying in.

This is her house. Her home.

"You do..." I didn't correct her.

She was wrong I didn't like her. I love her which in my eyes is completely different.

"I'm going to take a shower tell Sakura I'll be down when I finish." Passing past her I heard her fall to her knees making me look back.

"You're cheating on mom." When she said 'mom' all I wanted was to tell her the whole truth, but that would effect Miyuki so I stayed quiet.

"I'm not cheating on Sakura." Its more like I'm cheating on Miyuki...

"Do you even love mom?" She said already in tears.