Chapter 24

Sakura's POV

"Good morning Miyuki." I said as I took the seat next to her.

"Oh hey um.. Sakura?" Her greeting sounded more like a question which was a good sign.

I laughed.

"Yeah silly who else would I be?"

She rubbed her temple.

"Sorry I haven't really been feeling well lately."

"You sure you're ok Miyuki?" Asked Hikari truly concerned for her.

This only made my hate for Miyuki grow.

The genuine worry in his eyes.

What would Sasuke have said I'd he knew about this? Would he have told me to heal her?

Most likely yes, but I wouldn't at least not completely. She can do it herself can't she? She's good at medical ninjutsu as well.

"Yes. Not to worry its just a head ache."

"Sakura where's Sasuke?" Asked Ino.

"Oh. Um he had something to do. He didn't really tell me what it was just that he would be late."

This is the last part of the exams. We couldn't really be in the other two since it was just to eliminate as many teams as possible leaving only the best which of course is my daughters team.

Sarada has gone a long way these past few months. She's more powerful and can handle a fight all on her own against a chunin leveled ninja. Well for now.

"GO SARADA!" I yelled as she fought with a ninja from the hidden cloud village.

"Calm down. She's going to win." Hikari told me forcing me to sit back down.

I huffed.

"I'm just trying to cheer her on. You two should be doing the same." He rolled his eyes and continued observing the fight.

"Right now she needs all the concentration she can get. You can cheer her on when she's done with the fight." Miyuki told me eyes glued to the fight as well.

This time I rolled my eyes and just glared at her for the rest of the fight. She either knew I was glaring and didn't want to turn around or didn't notice.

Acting all wise like always.

Soon you won't be anything like you once were Miyuki.

Hikari's POV

Mom has been acting weird lately. She has been rubbing her temples more often than when I asked her if she was alright.

I took her out for some air since Sarada's fight was over and the current fight is hidden cloud with the hidden mist village.

"Mom are you sure you're fine?" I asked rubbing small circles on her back.

She was sitting on a small bench outside the stadium and I was standing up.

"Y-yes... Let's go back inside." I gave her a worried look. "I'm fine don't worry." She said giving me a weak smile.

As she got up she almost fell but I caught her just on time.

"You don't seem fine to me. Why don't I tell Sakura to check what's wrong with you mom?"

She closed her eyes tight.

"It'll go away ok Hikari. Don't worry so much." She said opening her eyes giving me that same weak smile.

She was heating up. I could feel it, but I can't do anything about it.