Learning to Love Christmas

by remarkable_

STORY

"Hey Elle," Gavin said in a low tone, wiping the counter clean. "I bet a month's worth of dirty dish duty that you can't turn Scrooge into Santa's head elf in three weeks."

Noelle Winters loves Christmas. She loves catching snowflakes on her tongue on snow days, reading by the fireplace with a big cup of hot cocoa. Christmas displays in toy shops and department stores make her happy. She loves how families get together and celebrate during the most wonderful time of the year. Christmas has this jolly, comfortable, warm, cozy, feel to it that makes her want to bury herself in knitted sweaters, light Christmas scented candles and sing Christmas carols in the middle of town square.

With the cheery atmosphere in Fairview, who wouldn't join in on the holiday festivities?

Oliver Hastings. He hates Christmas. Loathes it. He hates how bright the lights are and how everything in town seems so whimsical and enchanted. It all makes him want to puke. He claims that celebrating the holidays are useless and a waste of his time.

So what happens when Elle's boss hires Oliver to work at Gingersnaps? A nuclear explosion of candy canes and sugar plums, that's what.

She knows that no one's supposed to be unhappy on Christmas. Not even the grumpy Christmas hater named Oliver.

With the help of her best friend Carol, she writes a list of things to try and get Oliver in the spirit. She's determined to show him what he's missed out on so far like; "Go ice skating", "Have a snowball fight", and "Sing Christmas Carols".

She has 22 days and she's up for the challenge.

---

It's funny, festive and cute.  The perfect story to snuggle up with by the fire in a warm blanket and get you in a Christmas mood. 

[COMPLETED]

Humour

A/N 

Hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating in a while, I have been extremely busy and haven't had time to do any reading. I've just read this today and thought it would be suitable as Christmas is in 5 days time. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you all have a lovely holiday and New Year. I will hopefully be able to update before Christmas with another festive read but I'm not certain. Please recommend some!

XXX

-J