How To Control Your Dreams

Ok so I decided to do some research for this one because I had no real idea, but after scrolling through various google results to 'can you control your dreams?' I still was quite confused. So then I decided to reflect on my own dreams to see if that would help and I guess it kind of did.

Let's say that you watch a ton of horror movies every day, it's no surprise that your brain will conjure up those images while your sleeping. I think I read somewhere that your brain can only ever conjure up pictures of things it's seen, but I don't know how true that is. Anyway, if you want to dream about ponies and rainbows, maybe read or watch stuff about ponies and rainbows during the day and your brain may get the memo to conjure up those kind of pictures and not ones of scary looking children.

I suggest keeping a dream log because it can tell you a lot about yourself, and it can help you see any patterns in your dreams.

From my google search, I came across this thing call 'lucid dreaming" which I think is about controlling your dreams and 'having vivid dreams' so I suppose if you want to find out what that's about just type 'lucid dreaming' into google but I couldn't quite understand what they were talking about.