Venice (Pt 1/2) [Both]

Mypsychopathicfamily
I don't think it took me long to make this part, and the next one will soon be out! Hopefully tomorrow or sometime tonight. I hope you like it!
~~~~~

Your two best friends had told you that they had an amazing birthday present in a few days, just days before your birthday. They had called you yesterday and told you to pack up, and that they were taking you somewhere special.

"Jessie, are you packed yet? We should be leaving really soon!" Sam called to you from the living room.

"I'm almost ready, don't worry about it. I'm just adding a touch more," you answered and giggled, then sipped your suitcase up. You carried it to where Sam was, but as you entered the room Colby took it from your hand.

"You get to travel stress free, princess. We'll take care of everything anyways," he said and left to the car, soon setting your bag in the backseat. Then he took you inside and closed the door behind him.

Colby was sitting to your left, and Sam was now on your right. Colby pulled down your seat belt and handed it off to Sam, who buckled it in. Then they did their own.

"Thank you for helping me be stress free today; you two are the best," you giggled and leaned back. You closed your eyes and relaxed, soon falling asleep.

—AFTER_THE_DRIVE—

"Jessie, wake up. We're at the airport," Sam whispered to you, forcing you to open your eyes and blink until you got used to the light.

Both Colby and Sam helped you out of the car and into the airport, slightly carrying you to your airport gate. They set you down onto a chair and sat down on either side, just like the car ride.

"I can't tell if you hate each other or you're just trying to make me feel protected," you said, breaking the silence.

"What'd you mean? We don't hate each other," Colby answered and looked at you, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, I guess it's just that, you both are sitting next to me and not talking to each other, like, at all. I'm just getting a bit concerned," you replied and pulled out your phone, entering SnapChat.

"Oh, no. We're just afraid that we'll spill the secret of where we're taking you. Neither one of us want you to find out," Sam told you, copying your actions.

You snorted and shook your head, then began to take a video of you three. "These two decided not to tell me where we're going for my birthday. Wish me luck!" You said to your phone as you angled your camera to see both of them. Then you stopped the recording and typed in 'Wish me lots of luck.'

"Gate 3B can now board their plane. I repeat, Gate 3B can now board their plane," someone said over the intercom.

"That's us. Let's go, I can't be late," Colby told you both and stood up, making his way to the entrance with you and Sam following after. You boarded and found your seats, which were surprisingly First Class.

"Ready for the nonstop, fourteen hour plane ride?" Sam asked and squeezed your shoulder, comforting you even more.

Yet again, both boys were sitting on either side of you, making it seem as if they were ready to protect you at any given moment. They were kind to you, and perfect, and you loved them.

They, once again, buckled our belt for you and buckled theirs afterwards, and soon you drifted off to sleep.