SleepOver [Colby]

I know you commented on my other story, but it's fine. So, here it is!
@maddisonfreezy
~~~~~~~

You smiled as you made your way down the hallway to Sam and Colby's apartment. Colby had invited you to a sleepover tonight because Sam was gone for the night, and you had happily agreed.

After you made your way to the door and knocked, it opened slowly and there stood Colby, in a black leather jacket with a white shirt underneath, following with black skinny jeans.

"I've been expecting you," he said and pushed his hair to the side. "Welcome to my crib." He held the door open, allowing you access to the inside.

You giggled and made your way in with your blanket and pillow in your hands. You walked to the couch and dropped them.

"So," you replied sexily. "You've been expecting me? How so?" You flipped around and folded your arms, waiting for the reply you never received.

You watched as his nose scrunched up and soon enough he burst out laughing. You laughed with him until you both managed to calm down enough to talk.

"You're amazing, Maddison. You're the best ever," he said and hugged you.

You squirmed out of his grip and looked at him seriously. "I told you before, didn't I? It's not Maddison, it's Mads."

"Alright, Mads. I can deal with it. Just come back and give me a hug." He held out his arms and you happily walked into them, hugging back.

He rubbed his cheek on your hair, then kissed your head. You giggled and nuzzled your nose into his chest. Then you bit and pulled at his shirt and began to zip down his jacket.

"Easy there, princess. That doesn't happen for a few years, and besides, I'm not exactly ready," he told you and pulled you away.

You whispered out but reluctantly moved away, then made your way to the couch. You shuffled around your things until you gave up and face planted into your pillow.

You heard Colby laugh, then pull you up and sit you on his lap. He pulled out his computer and turned it on, entering Netflix.

"What do you want to watch?" He asked and clicked o the search bar.

You hummed as you thought, then replied "How about a movie, like, a romantic one. One where they kiss."

"Ew, really, no. Absolutely not, I'm not about to watch a chick flick just yet." He coughed and fake threw up, then typed in 'Horror'.

You squealed out and shut the lap top. You stood up, grabbed your blanket, and wrapped it around yourself as you ran to a corner in the room. You flipped one end of the blanket over your head and cowered back.

Colby was laughing at what you did, which only made you blush and shake your head. "There is no way that I'm about to watch a horror movie. No way.m," you told him.

He whined out and went over to you, then picked you up and took you back to the couch. He dropped you onto a cushion and sat back down.

When he opened his computer again, he clicked on the search bar again and typed in 'Action'.

You squealed out and nodded, pointing to Suicide Squad. Then you tapped at the screen until he finally gave in and agreed to watch it.

The movie began and you both sat back to watch. Near the middle of it, Colby set you down next to him and got up.

"Where are you going?" You whined out, pausing the movie.

"I'm just getting popcorn, don't worry," he replied and pulled out a giant tub of popcorn, taking it to the couch. He sat back down, and you turned the movie back on.

Soon enough, you closed your eyes and leaned your head on Colby's shoulder, quickly falling asleep.

"I love you, Maddison." Those four words echoed throughout your mind.