Human Alert

Mikleo's POV
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
"Good work, Sorey!" I praised from behind. Although his focus was on the human girl laying on the dirtied ground. I'm not fond of humans at all, they chose to stop believing in the seraphim. But Sorey is the exception although human contact will probably cause a bad influence.  "I don't think she's hurt", observed Sorey as he began to shake her awake. "Sorey don't-" I was cut of by the eyes fluttering of beige haired human. This is going to be an ordeal. (I know that they're supposed to go to the Murrell before they get Ashlia but I wrote that before and don't feel like changing it).
[][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Skylar's POV
[][][][][][][][][][][][][]
The water is telling me that two humans and a seraph have entered. I control the dew from outside and any other liquid inside the temple. they've crossed the invisible bridge to the place that once held a grand statue before it collapsed from the inside. One human is unconscious? That's right they could've been here for awhile because I can't sense them that way. What area are they moving in?  PFHFPFHDBRNSKMGDGDBBZNSJJDBXHGHGSY!
My head fills with gyberish and static. There must be water present that's strong, a source that I can't control... BOOM! A loud crash sounded and I looked towards the destroyed wall, that now shows the outside. The storm is frightening, the loud claps of thunder, the sharp drops of water that seemed to attack every area where it lands. I made my way on the now slippery stone towards the monster of dark clouds before me. This rain... I can't describe it in anyway but wrong, more like needles than liquid. I hesitantly reached out my hand, in hopes of understanding the phenomenon but the second that a cut of perspiration made contact with my skin I retracted in response to the burning sensation it had. I just got hurt by my own element? Something is very wrong and I don't know were the trespassers are! I don't  want them find me but I don't want them to get really hurt or die either! "Gah!" I fell back, the headache is turning into a frigging migraine at this point. "Mikleo, did you hear that?" "Yeah, and be prepared to get scolded by gramps harder than ever!" Frick.