Out Of The Ruins

[][][][][][][][][]
Mikleo's POV
[][][][][][][][][]

A girl seraph fell out from behind the statue right when Sorey put the glove on. Why are there so many unconscious  girls here?

She had short hair and her outfit was a sleevles blue and white blouse with a matching skirt, a white cape draped over her almost like a blanket.

"We should get both of them back to Elysia", Sorey said, picking up the girl dressed in pink. "Fine", I sighed. I still don't like the idea of anyone, human of seraph, entering Elysia but I'd do anything for Sorey so I don't have a choice. I took the seraph girl in my arms and turned to see that the rain had stopped, but not a single wet spot remained; there was also a lighter wight of malevolence in the air. "Let's get out of here fast, I think we need to be in gramp's barrier" "right!" I was confused on how so much malevolence could dissappear so fast or where it even came from. But if there are hellions around then it's best to be in the village.

[Time skip]

The human was sleeping in Sorey's bed and we had laid out a pillow and blanket for the seraph. "Alright, I think we should go see gramps now", Sorey had just finished writing a note and leaving out a plate of food in case either of them woke up while we were gone.

Gramps was upset, to say the least and both of us got a fierce scolding.
"A human in Elysia..." He trailed off under his breath. "Gramps", Sorey spoke up. "She seems fine. If it becomes a problem then I'll take full responsibility. Please, just let her stay as long as needed"
"Well we can't exactly abandon her in this state", gramps agreed. "What about the seraph? She's not from the village but was so close by; she has to have a story as to why she's here", I exclaimed.

"I keep track of who enters and leaves my barrier. Everyone leaves a sort of impression on the magics of the barrier. I have never seen this girl but there is something very familiar about her 'vibe' (I don't know what else to call it). "So do you know her?" I was starting to get a little impatient. "Again, I do not recognize this girl but in a way I do. I can't help but get the feeling that she's similar to a young seraph who once lived here; before you both were born", he explained. "What happened to the other seraph?" Questioned Sorey. "If my memory serves me correct she left to have adventures with the shepherd himself" "You knew the shepherd?!" Sorey and I shouted in surprise. "I did not but she claimed to have met him once and left Elysia never to be seen again" Sorey and I stayed silent, letting the facts sink in. "How old are you?" Asked Sorey. "That's a story for another time, you both should be tending to these "guest", he insisted.

Once Sorey and I got back to his house the human girl was awake and eating. "Ah, You must be Sorey, right?" She referenced the note. She hadn't paid any mind to me so I stood right in front of her, our faces almost touching, but she still didn't seem to notice and continued her conversation with Sorey. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened to her?" Sorey seemed surprised as I was.

"What do you mean?" He leaned in. "Well I saw her when I woke up and then I blinked and she was gone! It keeps on happening to, like she's flickering", the girl exclaimed. I didn't see any flickering but now that it was mentioned I gained notice of the aura surrounding the girl. It wasn't malevolence but she was giving of a sort of mixture between human and seraph. Was it possible that her body was changing between seraphim and human? That would explain the "flickering". Who is this girl? An outsider that's similar to an old citizen of Elysia? A human or seraph? So many questions. But they can wait until she wakes up. I just hope that's soon.

__________________
So I got bored of this cover and made a new one but I can't decide if I want to change it or not. Also this book comes up if you Google search mikleo or mikleo X O.C! That's really cool because none of my past books do that since I'm a bad author.

I did it where each of them was spit in half on purpose to represent two half's making a whole

I did it where each of them was spit in half on purpose to represent two half's making a whole. It was really hard to find a picture of Mikleo I could split because he's leaning towards the side in all the pictures online like wtf.