New Shepherd

[][][][][][][][][][]
Skylar's POV
[][][][][][][][][][]
I hid behind the statue which has the Shepherd's glove. I can't remember how it got there but I've never bothered to touch it. The rain is getting worse and it's full of malevolence. The intruders entered, laying down the unconscious one. "Sorey, we need to get out of here fast. This rain is bad news", the seraphim explained. He has white hair and violet eyes. He seems to be a water seraph as well. The human kept looking around so I'm assuming they can't sense me. The human, a brown haired boy with green eyes, stopped in front of my hiding place and examined the statue before taking the glove. The glove is connected to me through the old Shepherd's blood. To become the new Shepherd a human must take the sword that lies in ladylake while wearing the glove, but only if it fit perfectly. I watched as the white haired seraph examined it as well. "Mikleo! That's the mark of the shepherd", gawked the human. "Let's show it to gramps. But first we need to climb back up the mountain. I'll see what I can do about the rain", he dismissed the human. The human, probably sorey, slipped on the feathered golve. A perfect fit, that's all I thought as my blood warped in response to the contract and fell into black.

227 words. Less then the last chapter and I'm sorry for taking so long for updates. I'm a slow writer who procrastinates to much and zones out a lot.