HINA

the first thing hina saw when she went into the kitchen was herin ransacking the refrigerator for food, but what she noticed was the bag of candies that she's holding, now emptied. " jesus christ herin, stop stealing my food! " she shouted, feeling annoyed.

" well i'm sorry! i was craving for candies and this was the only one i could find... " herin exclaimed, looking down in guilt.

hina sighed, " sooner or later i'll have to hide my food from all of you guys, " she huffed, " ok listen, i'm gonna go to the grocery store right now to stock up on my food, make sure that you clean up all this mess by the time i come back ok? "

" yes mom! " bellowed herin, emphasizing on the mom. hina shooked her head in amusement and muttered to herself, " what to do with her... "

she changed into a comfy t-shirt and wore her old sneakers before heading towards the grocery store nearby. she did the usuals, grabbing a basket, and going down aisle by aisle to get whatever she needs. this, is a habit she's aquainted to.

however, right when hina was about to grab her candies, the last item left on the checklist, a guy took the last packet off the shelf, right in front of her eyes.

she was simply fuming mad that the bag of candies got taken away when it was just so close. she turned to face the guy and saw him looking at her too, " do you want this too? " he asked her.

hina was never good at engaging in talks with other people, in other words, she was socially awkward. so when the guy spoke to her, she didn't know what to say, even though she could just respond with a simple " yes. "

the guy tilted his head and stared at her in confusion, as if she is a weirdo. " o-oh yea, i want that bag of candies too. " she replied, pointing at the one he was holding.

to her surprise, the guy held the candies even tighter, making sure nobody could snatch it from him, " i took it first though. " he curtly said. hina could not believe her ears, how can someone be so rude? in her defense, she replied " but i saw it first! " she would not give up her candies so easily to a boy.

the boy seem baffled by what she just said, seeing that she looked shy but cooly responds upon checking his watch " ok look i'm sorry but i really need to go now, i'll repay you next time! " he looked at her straight in the eye.

" w-wait what? i don't even know you! how are you suppose to repay me? " hina anxiously questioned him. the boy then froze, thinking of something to come up with.

" alright, my names jaemin, if you trust me, meet me here tomorrow at 2 o'clock. " he beamed at her, before turning around and run towards the counter to pay for his item as if his life depended on it.

that was weird, she thought

-

herin and hina my bbys ( ˘ ³˘) ( & koeun & lami & ningning & yiyang ) i was so hyped to write this lmao pls support this book y'all