JAEMIN

the next day came, jaemin was really excited to meet hina that he even woke up early due to him being not able to sleep. even renjun, who usually wakes up the other members is shocked to find him awake.

" hyung, why are you up so early today? meeting someone? " the curious renjun asked. jaemin then awkwardly replied, " um yeah, not now though, i'm just waiting for time to pass. " renjun furrowed his brows, sensing something's off before brushing it off saying, " alright... have fun! "

time seems to pass slower as jaemin laid down on the sofa, staring at the clock. it was finally then that he decided to get his lazy ass up and take his time exploring the nearby grocery store. he held up his wrist to check the time, " 1:55 pm " he read. he heaved a sigh of relief before sauntering towards the candy section.

he waited there for a few minutes, hoping that she'll show up. a few minutes became 30 minutes and 30 minutes became an hour. the fact that she did not turn up saddened the boy, the high hopes he had was now crushed.

jaemin doesn't even know her name, her school, her age or anything about her, actually. except for the fact that she likes the same candies as him, which might be the only thing that will ever let them meet each other again.

but really, who in the right mind would meet a stranger that took the bag of candies they wanted? well, obviously not her.

-

an update right before 2016 ends!! i hope y'all had fun this year, meanwhile im worrying about 2017 fuck im going to die ok moving on,,, i love all of you so much so stay happy and i wish everyone a happy new year !!!!