JAEMIN

" donghyuck i swear to god i can never trust whatever you say, " jaemin stared at the boy in total contempt. donghyuck scoffed in return before defending himself, " nobody told you to trust me, and also, it's not my fault that the candy girl didn't show up. "

both of them have been arguing ever since they left the house, it's not that they don't see eye to eye with each other, they just always find something to bicker about on the way to school.

meanwhile, jeno is standing further away from them to avoid letting people think that he is related to the two boys that are currently attracting nasty looks from onlookers.

the two of them stand out the most among the crowd since everyone, except them, looked restless. well who wouldn't on the first day of school?

by the time they reached school, donghyuck was separated from jaemin and jeno since he is a music major, which means that they belong in a different class. " don't miss me too much! " shouted donghyuck from across the hallway, causing stares from other people yet again.

" jaemin? "

upon hearing someone call him, jaemin turned around to face the owner of the soft feminine voice, causing him to widen his eyes in surprise upon seeing the familiar facial features of the girl.

-

school can suck my ass :-))