JAEMIN

" oh finally nana's back! what took you so long? i almost died waiting for you! " donghyuck shouted at the younger boy who just came home. " oh please, stop exaggerating donghyuck. " jaemin said as he set down the plastic bags on the table.

" that's hyung for you! "

" shut the fuck up donghyuck, you've never once regarded me as hyung you ugly rat! " mark shouted from his room, he sure sounds pissed. " that's because you don't deserve it you dirty broom! and also, what do you mean ugly rat? i'm the best looking one among all of you here! " donghyuck retaliated.

before mark could say anything, jaemin butted in in case things get nasty. " guys, i saw a girl just now and – " this time, donghyuck cut him off, " is she cute? " he asked jaemin with eager eyes, as if the argument with mark never happened, not like it really did matter to him though.

a hint of red slowly rise to his cheeks at the mention of her looks, " well y-yes, but that's not the point ok! as i was saying, she wanted those candies that you're currently holding, which is my favourite by the way – "

donghyuck showed no interest in what he just said by curtly saying " i didn't ask you nana, "

" god damn it donghyuck, stop interrupting me and listen! " the annoyed jaemin then spat at him. donghyuck annoyingly rolled his eyes at the younger one while he diverted his attention towards the bag of candies.

" in a hassle, i told her to meet me at 2 o'clock tomorrow so that i can repay her for that bag of candies i took, which was the last one, since she was so persistent in getting it. do you think she'll show up? " jaemin glanced at donghyuck with a hopeful gaze, wishing that he'll say yes. he is definitely attracted to the girl even though he refuses to believe it.

donghyuck is certain that something is up with the boy, " if you want to her to show up, she'll show up. if you don't then she won't. "  he looked at jaemin smugly.

" don't try to act smart, but i'll take a chance. if she turns up, i guess it's fate... " he muttered under his breath, that's a dumb thing to say but who knows?