Tis The Season To Be Jealous

Lauren

My pounding head woke me up out of my sleep.

"Damn." I said holding my head. I walked into the bathroom and ran cold water over my face.

I forgot that I drunk all that liquor last night.

I looked into the guest room across the hall and saw Abby watching tv while eating a pop tart.

"Morning." Abby said.

"Good Morning boo."

"Ace has breakfast downstairs if you want some."

I nodded and closed the door. I jogged down the steps and saw Ace at the stove trying to cook pancakes.

I laughed. "Ace what are you doing?"

"Trying to cook them good ass pancakes like you." He said putting cinnamon everywhere.

I giggled. "Let me do it." I threw the pancakes he had made in the trash.

I grabbed a bowl and filled it with blue raspberries then got to work.

"Ace..." I said while mashing the raspberries up.

"Wassup?"

"That kiss last night..." I said. "I'm sorry. I was just caught up in the moment."

"I understand."

"Good." I smiled.

Honestly I did kinda' like Ace but his lifestyle is not for me.

All of a sudden i felt something dripping down my shirt. Ace poured pancake batter on me.

He start laughing.

"So it's funny?"

I picked up an egg and cracked it on his head.

"Oh you Finna' get it now." He said and picked up 4 eggs.

I laughed and started running away from him. He grabbed my waist and put the eggs all over my hair. He turned me around and his hands were still wrapped around my waist.

We started looking into each other's eyes. Don't kiss him Lauren.

"Tha' fuck going on." We heard a voice.

Me and Ace turned and looked at the door. It was a light skin chick with curly Brazilian weave.

Ace sighed and let go off me.

"Tisha what you doing here?" Ace asked her.

"We need to go Christmas shopping for our son." Tisha said looking me up and down. "I see its you again." She said.

I forgot all about when I met her at the hospital.

"Mhm yea it's me." I said with a fake smile.

"Why she in yo house?" Tisha asked Ace.

"We not Finna' start this bullshit today. We are gonna go to the mall. Pick up a couple of toys and then yo ass going home." He fussed at her.