All Grown Up

2 MONTHS LATER.....

Lauren

"My boo about to be 18 tomorrow!" Pepper said as we walked through the mall.

"I know. I can't wait!" I squealed. We just finished getting our nails and toes done and now we were looking for an outfit for my party tomorrow.

"Oh wait. We need to go in here first." Pepper said and pulled me into Victoria's Secret.

"Why are we going in here?" I asked confused.

"You need some lingerie to wear tomorrow night."

I laughed. "Bitch what? Lingerie? I think not."

"Tomorrow you become all grown up. So why not get some grown up dick?" Pepper smirked.

I couldn't do anything but laugh. "You're hella crazy."

Even though I'm pretty sure Ace and I aren't gonna do anything after my party. I bought a two piece lingerie set.

After that we walked to the Chanel store.

"So what do you wanna wear? A dress? Skirt? It's going to be hot as hell." Pepper said.

"Hmmm. I wanna wear something simple but sexy." I walked through the store looking at their shirts.

I picked up a silky red top. It had spaghetti straps and it went perfectly with my red bottoms. "This is the one."
*

*

*
"See you tomorrow." Pepper said as I got out her Bently.

"Okay. Byeeee." I told her and walked inside the house.

When I walked in Ace and Abby were in the kitchen laughing.

"What's so funny?" I put my shopping bags down.

"Ace burnt his grilled cheese." Abby said laughing.

"It ain't that funny." He threw the grilled cheese sandwich in the trash can.

I giggled.

"So what did you and pepper do for 6 hours?" Ace asked over exaggerating.

"I haven't been gone that long. And we shopped and got our nails done. Then I got my hair done."

"Mhm. You ready for tomorrow." He asked and pulled me closer to him.

"Yup." I smiled.

"I know I am." He grabbed a handful of my ass.

"I'm still here you know." Abby said.

Ace and I laughed.

"I'm gonna go to bed. I'm tired." I told Ace.

"Okay."

I started walking away.

"Wait. Where my goodnight kiss?" Ace pulled me back.

I put my finger up to his lips. "Save that for tomorrow boo."

He smacked his lips then laughed.

"Goodnight." I blew him a kiss.
*

*

*

Ace

I was in the kitchen making Lauren a sandwich since I can't cook breakfast.

I slipped a pill in her lemonade.

"Are you trying to kill my sister?" Abby said scaring me.

"Damn when did you wake up? And no. I'm just trying to make her sleep a little longer." I said mixing up the lemonade so that the pill could dissolve.