3 || r i n

><><><><
Rin
I stared in amazement at the famed Ouran Academy, thinking only one thing.
Why the hell is it pink?!
I mean, you could have painted it any other color. Red, white, bronze with a hint of cerulean, but pink? Seriously?
"Perhaps they meant for it to look like . . . . something?" Len murmured. I sighed.
"At least it's a nice shade of pink."
Len hummed in agreement. "We should get our schedule now. Coming?" She asked, already walking towards the grand doors.
"'Course, m'lady."
><><><><

"Rin and Len Kirota? Of course. . . . you must be the new students." The secretary purred in a flirtatious voice. Instead of giving us our schedule, she propped her head up on her arms, looking straight at me. I could have almost sworn Len glared at her. . . .
"I-" 
"They'd like their schedules now, Sonara~San." A student interrupted. They had short brown hair and large chestnut eyes, and stood slightly awkwardly, like they didn't want to be here. I could relate. This secretary was creeping me out in a weird way.
Sonara~San blushed slightly, turning to the file cabinet behind her. 
"O-of course, Fujioka~Kun. . ."
She pulled out two pieces of paper and handed them to us, explaining,
"These are your schedules. This student here is Haruhi Fujioka, who will be your guide for today. Though I wouldn't mind if you stopped by later~" She smiled.

I took the papers and gave one to Len, thanking her. Turning to the door, Haruhi led us out, immediately relaxing after we turned down the corridor, out of sight of the office.
"Thank god we're out of there. I swear, I think sometimes she wants to molest us. . . ." Haruhi muttered. 
"Anyway, Kirota~Kun, your homeroom is 1-A. Er . . . Len Kirota, yours is in 1-B. I'll lead you there. We're in the same class, Kirota~Kun." he or she told us. I couldn't decide on their gender. They dressed like a boy, but all other signs pointed to her being a girl. Delicate hands, smaller frame. .  . . . and they had no Adam's apple. Definitely a girl, then. I exchanged a glance with Len, mentally giving her the information. She nodded back slightly, confirming she knew. We followed Haruhi in silence.
><><><><
"Ohaiyou! I'm Rin Kirota, please take care of me!" I smiled to the class, saluting. I could already see the blushes on some girls' faces. Murmurs ran from student to student.
"Kirota~Kun, please sit in the seat by the window."The teacher instructed. 
I walked down the aisle and sat down. Gazing out the window, I wondered how Len was doing as class started.
Just down the hall, Len bowed to the class, introducing herself.
This would be a long day. . . .

><><><><
A/N Another chapter finished! Sorry for the delay, but I had school to worry about. Also the homework I had to make up for 5 days of missed class. That sucked.
I do feel my chapters are too short. . . . 

Phoenix