4 || l e n

A/N so just wanted to tell you all that if you respect me, prepare to throw that respect away because I may or may not have a draft that contains most of the lyrics to If You Were Gay just so I could annoy the hell out of my friend. Yasss
><><><><
Len

I rested my head on top of my arms, gazing out the window. How boring could this lesson get? The teacher was writing things I had already learned before on the board, calling on random people to scribble some numbers on the board. Some sakura petals drifted on the wind outside, and I watched them dance on the breeze, finally coming to a rest on the clear waters of the fountain floors below, rippling. How beautiful. . .

Roses are red,

Violets are blue

You're a cherry blossom about to bloom

You look so pretty

But you're gone so soon

"Mr. Kirota, it is expected that you pay attention in my classes. May you solve this equation?"
The teacher asked with barely supressed anger. Smirking, I rose from my seat gracefully.
"Certaintly, m'dear" I replied smoothly, not failing to notice some girls swooning. Honestly, the last time I checked, girls weren't so weak-minded. Or was it only these girls? Perhaps.
In the space of a minute, complicated arithmetic filled the board. In a corner, I circled the answer. 152 cm squared, if you were wondering. Turning to the teacher, I bowed.
Straightening again, I was about to walk back down the aisle when I looked back at the grudgingly impressed teacher.
"By the way, that was a advanced college problem you gave me. If I'm not mistaken, we are in high school, correct?" I smiled innocently at the teacher, then walked back to my desk.

><><><><

"A-ah, Kirota~Kun?" A girl stuttered, Hinata Hoshico, if I wasn't mistaken.
I looked up at her, smiling.
"Yes?" She was flushing red already, barely managing to get her next words out.
"I-I was w-wondering i-if. . ."
She faltered slightly. Her voice was barely a whisper, now.
"Would you like to visit the Host Club with me?"

><><><><

"Hoshico~Chan, slow down!" I yelped as Hinata dragged me down the halls at rocket speed. How could she even run that fast in that long of a dress?!
"Gomen, Kirota~Kun, but the Host Club is about to open!" she yelled back at me. "Girls crowd the entire hall when that time comes, so it's better to come early if you don't want to get trampled!"
Sounds like she's experienced that personally. Must be rough.
She came to a sudden halt in front of a set of doors, almost making me fly into the wall, if it wasn't for her firm grip on my hand. She looked down at me, grinning. "Are you ready, Kirota~Kun?
I heaved myself up, panting.
"If you mean completed disheveled and battered, sure." I brushed my hair back, but it still fell into my eyes. I gave her a smile.
"No time better than the present, right?"
The hands of the clock ticked to 2:00 PM.
Hinata pushed open the tall set of doors, and rose petals fluttered towards us. A bright white light gleamed.

"Welcome~!"