Chapter Eleven

'Is that it then?' Megan stared at me. They were all sat in my room and listened whilst I told them what happened.

'I think it's sweet.' Beth added. 

'I suppose, but maybe he should have told you.. to prevent all this arguing. And less heart break.' Ellie mumbled. 

'I guess, but I would have stopped him. Like he said; I wouldn't allow for it. I guess he did the right thing?' I said. The girls nodded agreeing. 

'Are you seeing him today?' Flora asked. 

'I'm not sure. I want to, but I guess I should give him some space. I think it's suffocating him that caused this. If I wasn't so nosy..' 

'That's not your fault. If people are telling you that you can't see your boyfriend, you should know why.' Roos added. 

'Yeah, but that's it. If Harry and Liam told me I couldn't see him, I should have listened. Not barged in.' I stared at the ground, when there was a knock at the door. Ellie ran down to get it and appeared ten seconds later with Harry. 

'Harry?' I stared at him. Flora smiled at him, and Harry smiled back. 

'What're you doing here?' I stood up. 

'Lovely to see you too, Carrie. Listen I wanted to apologise. Me and Liam both agreed that it was right to tell you not to come. But we also agree that we shouldn't have let Niall do it anyway. We should have helped, in any way possible.' He rolled up his sleeves. He opened his arms out.

'Acception hug?' He smiled. I got up and wrapped my arms round him. 

'I accept.' Harry smiled at me and waved at the girls before leaving my room and walking out the door. 

'So?' Flora asked. 

'So what...?' I sat back down. 

'What did he smell like?' Flora winked. I burst out laughing. 

__

Niall's POV

'So?' I asked Harry as he walked in through the door. 

'What?' Harry looked at me. 

'Is everything okay?' 

'Yeah it's fine. What did you expect? Us to kiss each other romantically?' Harry sighed, throwing himself on the sofa and getting out his phone. 

'Don't even joke. I keep getting scared that she'll cheat on me.' I paced the floor, just as Louis came out in front of me. 

'You're kidding right?' Louis mumbled. 'After that long 'heart to heart' talk with her, you think she's going to get off with another guy. Are you kidding me?!' 

'Look. I don't know. All I know is that the relationship isn't as stable as it was.' I sat down and hid my face in my hands. 

'It's alright, Niall. You can trust her. Look, call her.' Zayn thrust out a phone in my face and I jumped back. 

'No way! I can't just say 'are you cheating'. She'd finish me there and then. I just don't want to lose her. Not like I almost did. She means a lot to me.' 

'No kidding.' Liam laughed. 'I don't know her as well as you. You just need to think to yourself. Can you trust her to be honest and her to not freak out and finish you. Just tell her how you feel. She's a girl. She'll understand.'

'Oh no.' Harry stood up staring at his phone. 'We've got an interview in France. The management said that he booked us in to perform, and an interview in front of ten thousand people. We're leaving tomorrow for a three months. We're also doing a short tour around France. Paris, Venice and then Nice.' 

I lept up and grabbed Harry's phone staring at the text in disbelief. 

'But. What about Carrie?' I stuttured. 

'You best hurry up. Explain before we go. We best get packing our bags.' Louis walked to his room, as the boys went seperate ways to their rooms, leaving me in the suite by myself. 

I ran into the car and started the engine. I drove round to Carrie's house and pulled up my hood. I ran to the front door and knocked repeatedly. Carrie opened the door smiling. I smiled back. 

'Can we talk?' I asked. She nodded at me slowly and I barged in. 

Carrie's POV

He went straight to the lounge after barging in. I sat on the sofa whilst he sat on the coffee table in front of me. He grabbed my hands and stared at me. 

'Listen I need to ask you this. And you might not like it, but I need to know.' Niall looked at me. 

'Erm. Alright. Is everything, okay?' I asked, getting worried. 

'Have you kissed another guy?' Niall blurted it out, then closed his mouth, shocked. 

'Excuse me?' I mumbled. 

'Answer me. Please.' Niall let go of my hands. 

'No, what? Niall I would never!' I stood up, offeneded. 

'I can't believe you would even think that. I.. I...' I brought my hands up and hid my face. 

'Please. Stop. I didn't mean it.' Niall took my hands and pulled them down. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms round me. 

'Niall. I would never do something like that.' I looked at his blue eyes. 'I can't believe you don't trust me.' 

'I do! I've just been worrying ever since that girl. I just couldn't get it off my mind. I can't get it out, but it's gone now. I'm glad. But there's one more thing.' Niall pushed my hair out my face. 

'I'm going to France for three months. With the boys. It's for a short concert, interview and show.' 

'What?' I pulled away from him. 'You can't leave me. Please don't.' I mumbled. 

'It's for work. I'm sorry babe. It's only three months. Please. I'll be back soon.' He let go of me, kissed the top of my head and walked out the door. And I just sat in the lounge and stared at where he was a minute before.