The begginning

It was a normal day for wolf as he defeated another demon trying to take over his territory in hell. But one thing wasn't normal...he felt too hot. "Shit, it's hot as hell out here" he panted. He decided to go home and shredded off all his clothes, except for his boxers, and sat on the couch. 'I must be in heat ' he thought.
*Flash back*
"Rolf remember this, all werewolves have a heat. Once a werewolf has seen their mate, the heat will intensify in one hour." Frankenstein informed wolf, who had a confused expression on his face. "Also You're a submissive wolf" Frankenstein added as he walked out his office.
*end of flash back*
He sighed heavily and remembered his fights with staz. How sexy he would look with his rock hard abs, his his cheeks tainted pink, his teeth sharp enough to pierce his own skin as he thrusted his- He suddenly stopped when he felt his boxers tightening. He started to squirm around in his couch. Soon after, he started to caress his thigh while his others hand was pinching his nipples. "Mmm...hah..hah..ah.y-yes." He moaned as he played with the hem of his dark green boxers. He imagined staz licking and sucking at his nipples and one hand groping his clothed erection. Just when he was about to dip his hand into his boxers he heard a knock on the door. "Come...ngh..in" he said unconsciously. At that moment,His Crush walked in.He couldn't let him see him like this!
The love of his life!
Staz Charlie blood!
His heart sped up and his face turned a dark red. He squirmed even more. "Are you okay? Your face is red and your squirming a lot." His rival/crush stated. He stopped squirming but his legs were trembling madly.
"Um.... Staz."
"Yeah?"
"Could you um..pet me?"
Wolf noticed staz had a confused expression but he decided to pet him anyways. He put his hand in the spikey ,fluffy hair. He moaned at the cold hand ruffling his hair. His blush started to get a deeper red than before."mnh" he moaned softly. Staz started to move to his cheek and caress them."hah...mmn...hah." wolf moaned. Staz began to scratch his chin. "Aah...mnah...kyah!" He moaned at the sensitivity of his neck as Staz rubbed it. By now his legs were trembling uncontrollably fast, his erection was painfully hard, and he was biting his pink lips to block out the moans and groans as Staz ran a hand down his back."mmph!" He arched his back at the touch." Are you okay? You're legs are trembling and you're biting your lips" Staz said seductively. "S-scratch behind my ear." Instead Staz grabbed him by the hair and yanked his head up.
What he saw shocked him.
His eyebrows were furrowed in the cutest way. A very dark red blush covered his ears from one end to the other. His half-lidded, lust-filled eyes completed the lewd expression.

"S-staz.... I can't take it anymore"