The heat took over

"S-staz, I can't take it anymore" wolf whispered.
"Huh"
"Oh, nothi-Aaaaahh! Mmmmm! Ooooh!" Wolf looked at the time. An hour had passed. At that moment he knew he was fucked. Staz picked up wolf despite the fact that his legs are trembling. Then he felt something hard against his leg. Looking down, he saw wolf humping his leg." Aah...oooh! So good! Staz!" Wolf moaned. Staz's sanity finally broke. He grabbed wolf and pushed him against the wall, lifts up his hips, and grinds down hard. The shorter male moaned in response. Taking the opportunity, Staz pulled him in for a deep, passionate kiss." Mmph...hah...ah" Wolf felt Staz's hand grope his ass." Wait! Take it to the couch!" He yelped. Staz carried him bridal style to the the couch. As soon as he was laid on top of Staz, he ripped off his pants and boxers on to the floor. His shirt was gone in seconds. Staz noticed his pre-prepped hole "How many times have you fingered yourself" he asked. Wolf blushed at the question. "Many times" he answered. Slowly, he lowered himself on top of the monster 8 - inch cock. "Aaah! It's all in."
"Does it feel good?"
"Y-yes...aah...YES! RIGHT THERE!" He screamed as his prostate was hit. Loud moans and skin hitting against skin.was all that was heard in the room.
"AAH! STAZ! YES! HIT IT AGAIN! FUCK ME FASTER,HARDER! IM ABOUT TO CUM! STAZ!" Wolf screamed. "Together...Wolf" Staz said.
At that moment, Wolf came all over himself and on Staz's stomach. He tightened around Staz and he came too. Both lay on the couch, exhausted.
"I love you, Staz."
"I love you too, wolf."
They both fell into a blissful sleep.

Chapter 3 coming soon!