Biting

Staz woke up to wolf biting his neck leaving a hickey. He heard wolf moan at the pleasure of grinding on his stomach. Guess he was having another wet dream. "Ha.......S-Staz...ah..harder, faster, deeper." He moaned, close to climaxing. He moaned when he was stopped by a hand penetrating his ass." Nyaaah! Staz!" He moaned. A cock ring was placed on his dick to make sure he doesn't cum. "Beg. Beg for release." He kept  thrusting the ring in and out his little penis. "Wait, Staz!" The white haired male cried. The male immediately stopped what he was doing. "What is something wrong? Are you in pain?" He was protective over his lover. He did not want him to become sick.
"I want you to see my face when I cum."
He smirked, knowing how sexy he can get when he begs for him."okay...let's see how lewd I can make you look." Wolf smirks and bites his lip in pleasure. Staz want back to thrusting the ring up and down the small penis.
He used two of his fingers to prep his hole. After a while, two more fingers were added. (He is very fucking big. Like you should see braz's dick. HE'S HUGE.)
"Ahn! Hah, no more! Please, no more! I want your cock! I want now!" Cried wolf. Staz finally got what he wanted. He out the cock ring on his own dick, knowing what happens when he does. He didn't hesitate, he slammed himself in without stopping. Wolf moaned like crazy. "Ah...ah...oh...hah. St-staz..bite..me hard."
The vampire did what he was told and bit into his neck. "Hey guys. So I- GAAAAAAAAH!!!" staz whipped his head around to see bell snapping pictures of HIS wolf. "Damn, you have his legs opened up  so fuckin' wide, and you're practically squeezing his thighs. I bet that's  a huge turn-on."
"SHUT UP!"
Wolf was lost in the pure bliss of pleasure. He was so close and he had to wait what felt like eternity. He was becoming impatient. He was beginning to growl. "Getting horny I see? I'm going to tell fyumi about the news. See ya!"
"Staz, move...please." A pleading wolf whined. "Okay,okay I'm movin'."
He pulled off the cock ring and went all out. The sound of slapping skin, loud and erotic moans and screams filled the room as the smell of sweat and blood made a intoxicating scent. Silent biting from wolf made staz released inside him. So much that some of his cum almost spilled. Staz rolled over so wolf was on top, his dick still in his fat,curved ass. His plump, pink, swollen lips going in for a love kiss. No passion, no sexual move. Just pure love.
"I love you, Mr.Blood."
"I love you too, Mrs.Blood."
"I can't wait to have your children Mr.Blood."
"Me neither Mrs.Blood."
Both males fell into a deep sleep, cuddling next to one another.

And bell recorded it to show to Liz and fyumi. They're gonna have a lot of fun watching it.

So sorry for taking a long time uploading. Should the next chapter be a braz x goyle lemon or the girls watching staz and wolf in the moment. Comment Braz for braz x goyle
Liz for the girls
Bye!!!