Chapter 4 Drunk

Gabriel sighed and shook her. “Julia,” he said. She groaned but did not move. He tried to pick her up and she pushed him. “What are you go…ing…” her words trailed off. He smiled and pulled her off the stool. “We should go, you have had way too much to drink,” he said and tried to make it through the crowd. When they finally got outside he lifted her up and made it to his car. “Let me down,’ she cried and struggled in his arms. “I hate you, I hate you!” she cried. His smile widened and as he opened the car door. “Really,” he said. “You, you bastard you fired me!” she cried. A deep snicker escaped his throat as he opened the back door and pushed her in.

            Gabriel got in and looked at her she might pass out anytime soon and her place was the closest. He drove off as she continued her inebriated rants.  The street lights flashed by as they continued on. He was almost there when he heard a terrible sound. He pulled to the side threw open his door and ripped open the back door before pulling her out. She gagged before her drinks came pouring back out of her throat. “No!” he cried as it splashed on his shirt and pants. “Julia I’m going to kill you,” he cried. She groaned when she was finished and sank onto the grass. His nose scrunched up and he shook his head before putting her back in the car. She was clean at least cleaner than him. After pulling off his dark blue jacket he tried to wipe off the filth from his pants and shirt. “You are dead tomorrow,” he said before tossing away his jacket and getting in the driver’s seat. He sped off and stopped at her house.

            When he finally got her to give him the key he opened the door and dropped her on the couch. She groaned but did not move as he went to look for her bathroom. Minutes later he had showered and was wrapped in her bathrobe, a true funny sight since it only made it up to his thighs. He sighed when he realized he would have to go home like this. “Julia you are so dead,” he muttered before going back to her. His eyes scanned the room but she was not there. “Julia!” he cried. He followed the sound of gurgling and found her in the kitchen. “Are you ok?” he asked. She turned on him and sighed. “What’s wrong?’ he asked. “You,” she said pointing a finger at him. “You fired me,” she began. He sighed and came closer. “I didn’t,” he tried to explain. “Yes!” she cried. His feet came closer and he tried to soothe her. “Leave me,” she cried as he tried to hold her arm. He smirked and her eyes widened. “Who are you?” she asked. “Gosh you are so funny when you’re drunk,” he said and grabbed her hand. “No!” she cried as she crashed against him. “You are so going to pay for my Armani… his words trailed off when he realized that she had stopped struggling. He looked down to see her looking up at his eyes. “Who are you?” she asked again. He stared at her barely inches away until she tiptoed and kissed him. His eyes widened for a moment until he pulled back. Her eyes were closed almost as if she had fainted. He carried to her bed and covered her but when he turned to move away he sighed. There was no way he was leaving with some decent clothes and her robe did not quite cut it. He lay beside her until eventually his eyes closed.

******************************************************************************************

He did not just not do that! :O

******************************************************************************************

tash