Part 1

You were standing outside the gates of your new school. You had (h/l) (h/c) with (favorite color) highlights. You wore a blue mini skirt, with ripped black leggings, knee-high boots, and a (fav color) and black sleeveless shirt. You wore dark make-up, and a lot of eye liner. Your (e/c) hues glanced around the beautiful moonlit structures. Your rosario hung loosely around your neck, since it was the only thing you had left of your mother's. You were pretty much an orphan. Your mother was murdered by a vampire.

 You saw a girl walk towards you, and you decided to open your mouth to speak, even though you're dressed like some stereotype goth,  you are a little shy at first meetings, she barely heard you.

"I'm sorry... I didn't quite hear you." She rubbed the back of her head.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" You politely bowed your head, "Is this Cross Academy?" You asked. She smiled and nodded.  

 "Yes, it sure is. I'm Yuki Cross. Nice to meet you." She said, she opened the gate to let you in. "Are you (Name)?" You nodded.  

 "It's nice to meet you Yuki." You said. From the way she looked she seemed pretty hyper. Her brown hair was short and simple. She had big brown eyes. From first impressions... She seems like a really nice person. Maybe you guys could be friends?

 "Please follow me, (Name)." You nodded and followed her to the Headmaster's office. Where three men waited. "Headmaster! (Name) is here!" She said bursting the door open.  

"Call me father." The Headmaster mumbled sadly, but quickly lighten up. "Welcome to Cross Academy." He said with a cheery smile. You smiled back. It had been awhile since you got to smile. "I'd like you to meet these too." He pointed to the one with sliver hair, and purple eyes. "This hot-head is Zero." Then he pointed to the one with brown hair and brown eyes. "And he is Kaname." You bowed.

"Nice to meet you all." You said. Kaname smiled.  

 "It's a pleasure to meet you." He grabbed you hand and kissed the back off it. There was something weird about him, and Zero. You couldn't put your finger on it. You believed they had a secret. Something dark must've happened to the silver haired male... He did not like the this man in front of you. It was obvious, something bugging Zero. Something bad happened in his past. You just had this strange feeling, and it was bugging you.  

 "Anyway, you will be placed into the day class for now on. Here is your uniform, but I'm afraid I don't know where to put you."

Kaname instantly spoke up. "I believe we have an empty room for her." He said, "She could us that room for now." The headmaster approved it.  

 Headmaster Karen hesitated before answering. Unsure of this suggestion. A sigh left his lips as he pushed up his glasses. "...Okay, Zero, Yuki, please escort Miss (Name) to the Moon dorms."  

 Yuki grabbed your hand and walked you to the Moon dorms. 

As the weeks had passed,  you were actually enjoying your time at Cross Academy, you had become friends with everyone in the Night Class and your best friends were Zero, Ichijou, Kaname, and Yuki. Ichijou kept Aidou from flirting with you. At Kaname's request. Whenever you could, you gave your pocky to Shiki. Also, you help Yuki and Zero with the Disciplinary committee. It wasn't hard to see that Zero and Kaname were starting to grow attached to you. Since you were living in the Academy, you lost your old style and became more open. Letting that phaze pass by. Which actually made you feel happy since your mom died. Though, it was still on your mind.

You were sitting in the hay, by Lily. You never really understood why she never liked Yuuki. You laid back in the hay, and placed your arm over your face. Your horrible past came back, tears fell from your cheeks, like a clear stream flowing down. " There you are." You looked up and saw Zero leaning on the door way. "What are you doing in here?" He asked walking towards you, with his hands in his pocket. A cool expression shown on his face.  

 You looked down and wiped the tears away, "Nothing. It's nothing." You look back up and force a smile.  

 "(Name), tell me the truth." He demanded. You sighed.  

 "Fine." You huffed. Curse your stupid tear ducts.