Part 4

*LEMON WARNING*

You laid down on the bed and fell asleep. After a nice long nap you heard the door open.

"(Name)?" Zero called out. He walked toward your sleeping form. You slowly opened your (e/c) orbs, to be met by a pair of purple ones. "Are you feeling better?" He asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Actually... I am." You smiled weakly. He suddenly pulled you on his lap. "Zero? Y-You okay?" You blushed. His eyes were full of lust and love.

"(Name), I love you..." He whispered, as he pressed his lips on yours. His hand on your waist. You quickly melted into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. Pulling yourself closer to him. He started to tug on your uniform, as if asking to take it off. You blush and nod your head shyly. Once her got your top off, leaving you in your thigh-high socks, skirt, and under garments. His hand slid up your back sending shivers up your spine. He unhooked your bra and let if fall off to the floor.

You started to pout and you tugged on his shirt. It wasn't fair if he was still fully clothed. He smirked and took of his shirt, revealing his well-built chest. He took off his pants and removed your (f/c) underwear. You pulled down his boxers and your eyes widen. My Great Lord Doitsu. He pushed you gently to the bed and pushed himself into you.

You gripped the bed sheets as the pain raged through our body. Tears peeking out from the corner of your eyes. Zero kissed away the tears and whispered sweet nothings in your ear. Once the pain was gone, you nodded your head, as an okay for him to move. He moved out until the tip was only left inside. Then he thrusted back inside, making you moan out his name, "Z-Zero~!" he started to move faster, and harder, with each thrust, you moaned louder. Each thrust of his hips brought you closer to pure bliss. You arched your back and screamed. You both soon reached your limits and you released your juices and then he released his seed inside. Then he pulled out, leaving both of you a panting mess. Quickly, you guys changed back into your uniforms.

Zero pulled you back down on the bed and held you close to his chest. Your eyes getting heavy with each passing second. Soon, you both fell to the sleepiness.

The bell had rang, waking you both. Day Class was finally over. You got up and walked towards the door. Zero grabbed your arm and pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead. "Say it, (Name)." He said. "Please, just once." You rested your head on his chest and smiled. You knew he was waiting for you to say it.

"I love you Zero." You truly did. Yet... You also like Kaname. You loved them both, but...

"I love you... I love you so much. I always thought I liked Yuki, but I guess I was wrong." He said. Yuki came through the door, a smile on her face.

"Maybe you did, but only as a sister." You suggested, smiling softly.

"Come on (Nam-), Zero? What are you doi-" She held a perverted smile on her face. "Ohh hoho~! You dirty Vampire~" She cooed, her hand playfully slapping his back. You and Yuki laughed and walked away, leaving a flustered Zero. It was easy getting out of his grasp as he became flustered. You and Yuki walked to the Moon dorms to keep the Day Class away from the Night Class. You both were having a hard time and the doors opened. "Awe man are we late again?!" The girls moved out of the way so the Night Class could easily get to class. Leaving you and Yuki in their path. You both sighed.

"Carry on..." You both said and moved out of their way. Yuki stood by you and Kaname walked up to the both of you as Zero showed up.

"Good evening Yuki, (Name)." He said with that gentle smile upon his lips.

"Ah! Good evening Kaname-Sama!" Yuki said and bowed.

"Good evening Kaname-Senpai" You said, a kind smile on your face.

He smiled at you both and walked away. Zero glaring at Kaname as he walked up to him. Kaname glared back.

"Zero, why did you do it?" He asked, angrily.

"So you would keep your hands off her." He simply said and walked away as the Day Class students left. Kaname watched as You, Yuki and Zero left to go and patrol.

"She was never yours to claim, Zero." He said and walked off to class.