part 3

Kaname glared at Zero as he was going out of sight. Kaname turned his eyes toward you, his beautiful brown hues showed the sadness. He caressed your sleeping figure. "I never want you to endure that again, my dear (Name)." Kaname left your room and he walked back to class.

You woke up with a slight headache. The sun was starting to rise. Signaling the end of the night classes. You were getting ready to leave as the Night class made their way to the dorm. You walked out of your room and quietly walked past them. Kaname just watched as you pasted by. Disappointed that you ignored them. Normally you'd say good morning to them as you went to class. It must have been last night. It must have shocked you. That's what the pureblood hoped anyway.

Once you got to the gate, you saw Zero standing there. "Zero?" You managed to say. He looked at you his purple eyes were full with anguish. He was mentally slapping himself. He didn't control his bloodlust. He did it to Yuki first... And now... He did the same thing to you.

"How are you feeling, (Name)?" He said. You laughed slightly. Feeling your head pounding.

"Meh. I feel like I had a hangover." You joked half-heartedly. Playfully punching your shoulder. Mumbling, "You should've told me you were a vampire."

"I'm sorry." He whispered and pulled you into a hug.

"It's okay Zero. It's not your fault..." You look up into his eyes with your (e/c) ones. Zero leaned down closing the gap that was between you. The kiss was sweet and passionate, but it didn't last long. It was rare of him to show anyone his soft side. He rarely showed it to Yuki. Yet... He's showing you how sweet he truly was. How interesting.

"Lets get to class." He said, let you go. He held out his hand. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his.

"No, I don't wanna hold your hand. I'll cling to your arm instead." Zero had a blush creep onto his face, mostly because his arm was touching your chest. You two were walking into the classroom and people were gasping, and they started whispering. You and Zero were ignoring them. You let go of Zero's arm and took your seat in the third row. You rested your head on the desk. Your headache was getting worse. You knew you should've gone straight to the infirmary. Zero even said so. Why do you have to act so strong? Yuki noticed your pouting face and came over to you.

"You okay (Name)?" She asked. You looked up with pain in your eyes. Still pouting though. You shook your head. "Here, let me help you to the infirmary." She said as she helped you up and out of the classroom. You got to the infirmary and the cheery brunette helped you onto the bed. "You know you and Zero make a great couple." She started, a sweet smile on her face.

Causing a blush to spread on your heated cheeks. "W-We do?"

Yeah... I noticed the changes in Zero since you've been here." She added, "He rarely ever shows any happy emotions. He's a little more open and smiles a little more..." She said, "Thank you for that, (Name)." She hugged you tightly. Her smile brightened up your morning and you hugged back.

"You're such a great friend Yuki." You replied. She let you go and both of you started giggling.

"I'll see you after school, you just stay here and rest up." She said waving with a smile and left.