Part 9

(Okay, listen ladies and gents... I know that this is physically not right, but for story sake, please just let it slide for once. Think of it like she's a cat. Female cats can have multiple dads. Just bare with me here. Thank you!) 

You look out the window from the back. You see Yuki wave at you. Your 'father' still crying. And Zero with a worried expression. "I'll come back..." You whispered, as if Zero could hear you. You watched as the Academy drew smaller, until you couldn't see it anymore. "Thank you for helping get through this." You said to (Best Friend) and her mom. She was already in the vehicle before you left, she held your hand the entire time. 

"Oh, deary. Your welcome!" You giggled to yourself because her mom is cheerful. Her smile made you smile.

"I will always be there for my family." Your friend said.

"F-Family?"

"Yep, your like my sister."

You were now crying, "Thank you... You guys will always be my family too." Your friend squeezed your hand. Giving you a reassuring smile. 

It's amazing how time flies by. 

With it already been 6 months. You were due any day now. Your friend's mother thought it best if you three put together a baby bag for the day you'd, in social terms, 'popped.' You found out that the twins were boy and girl. Having your regular checkups, your non-blooded family made sure you did everything a pregnant women should do. Keeping you happy and healthy, as well as the two young-lings in your stomach. 

You wrote to Zero and Yuki all the time. Suddenly, you felt something run down your leg, followed by a sharp pain. "(BEST FRIEND)!!!" You shouted. "THEY'RE COMING!" Your best friend and her mother rushed to get you to the hospital. You were crying in agony. "It hurts! It hurts so much!" At first you didn't think much of it. Being the pains shooting through your body came once every hour. Once they gradually became more frequent and unbearable. It didn't take much time to usher you're swollen form into their car. (Best Friend) had your nursing/baby bag in hand as they got in themselves and drove as fast as they could to get you to the Emergency Room.  

"We are here! Hurry mom, let's get her into the hospital." They quickly rush to the front desk. "We need to hurry. Please get my friend into a room. She is going to have twins!"

The guy huffed and hung up the phone. "Hold on." He mumbled, not even bothering to look up. He started to type things. "What's the reason for visit?" He asked lazily. 

"We..." Your friend couldn't even finish her sentence. Having said it loud enough the first time. 

You lost it. You reached over the desk and grabbed his collar. "Get me a... Fucking room... Now!" You shouted, trying to breathe. The pain was just too much. "UNLESS YOU... WANT TO CLEAN UP... THE FUCKING MESS." He trembled.

"Y-Yes, I'll g-get you your r-room." He got the doctors and nurse to your aid and helped you to a room.

As the time went on, you were screaming in pain. At least 4 hours went by. You finally gave birth to your newborn babies. You were so weak. They let your two children lay on your chest. (Best Friend) and her mother were finally allowed in the room. 

Upon seeing them enter, you smiled weakly. "Would you guys like to hold them?" They smiled and nodded. You could see the sparkles shine in their eyes. 

"What are you doing to name them?" The mother asked. Gently cradling the baby boy in her arms.  

"Would you guys like to help me think of names for them?" You asked.

"How about Ichiro for this little one?" Her mother suggested, as she motioned her head down to the little sleeping male in her arms. 

"I like that. What about her?" You said, turning your attention to your newborn baby girl. 

"I think Aiya fits this little beauty." (Best Friend) smiled, nuzzling her nose against the baby's. A soft giggle erupted from the small child. "Awe! I already love her!" 

"Ichiro has Kaname's eyes..." The elder woman gasped. Seeing the boy's eyes open for the first time. You froze.

"Aiya has soft lavender eyes..." The friend glanced at you, panic rushed over both of you. What are you going to tell them? 

"Now, now girls. Let's not panic. Right now, the new momma needs her rest." The mom replied gently resting Ichiro in the crib they placed right next to you. Your friend did the same. Letting the siblings sleep in the same crib for comfort. "We'll be out in the lobby for now. You just rest up and get your strength back. Child birth is no joke." The woman laughed, nudging her daughter. 

"Ahh, mom!" She whined softly. As to not disturb the two sleeping forms in front of them. You smiled and closed your eyes. Finally getting the chance to sleep peacefully. All the while, listening to the soft breathing of the two infants. 

It has been two months, and you couldn't wait to go back to Cross Academy. You couldn't wait to see everyone. Yet you had to tell Zero and Kaname about Ichiro and Aiya... How fun that conversation would be.

As the months were passing, you couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching you. Ichiro and Aiya could feel the person as well. With your motherly instincts kicking into overdrive, you swiftly made your way over to the babies shared room. Upon entering the room, you glared. Seeing a tall slender form in front of the window, facing away from you. Something about this figure seemed all too familiar, yet unknown. "Who are you?" You asked angrily. You turned around and saw... Kaname? B-But... It can't be Kaname... His hair is longer, and his eyes are different colors!

He laughed. "I'm Rido Kuran..." Your eyes widened.

"Kuran?"

"Yes." He laughed again.

"Why are you here?" You demanded to know.

"Three things... You, the boy, and the girl." He said and walked closer, his eyes glowed crimson red. You grabbed both babies and trembled as he got closer to you. 

"(BEST FRIEND)!!!!" You shouted. He quickly covered your mouth with a cloth and you passed out into darkness. In his arms, he held you and the two crying babies. His eyes never leaving your closed lids. 

"(Name)! K-Kaname-Sama?" Your friend shouted walking into the room. Pausing in her tracks. Confused as to why he, of all people, would do such a thing. Rido grinned and turned around with you, Ichiro and Aiya in his arms.

"I will take care of these three..." He turned around and walked towards the opened window. He sad as he took off with you and your twins in his arms. Never even acknowledging the name 'Kaname.' And vanished.