part 8

Zero walked into the infirmary and sat down next to you. He held your hand and placed it on his cheek. His eyes softened when he saw your sleeping face. His eyes trailed down to your neck. His nose had filled with a faint sent of blood. His arm instinctively flew up to cover his nose. It was strong enough to make him feel sick. His soft hues searched for the source of the scent, and eventually caught sight of a small blood stain. Dried on the white collar of your uniform. He frowned. "Kaname..." He said quietly. He leaned down and gave a soft kiss to your forehead.

You woke up to see Zero's sleeping form next to you. You kissed his forehead, and smiled. A pain filled smile. Zero lazily opened his eyes. "Your... Awake?" He said, while yawning.

"Zero, I'm going to be gone for a while... Father gave me permission to leave so I can have the little ones." You smiled weakly as you gently caress your cheek with Zero's hand. "So I don't raise any suspicion with other students."

"I won't allow you to go by yourself." Zero protested. His beautiful lavender eyes bore into yours. You could see anxiety hidden in his eyes the longer you stared at him. 

"Don't worry Zero. I'm not...(Best Friend) is coming with me." You said. Yuki knocked on the door, and (Best Friend) followed her.

"You ready to go, (Name)?" Yuki asked. You nodded your head. Zero held onto your arm, giving you the support to stand up. Letting you lean against his form as the four of you walked to the front gates of the academy. The same spot you first met Yuki. It's funny... You two first introduced yourselves, and now you're saying goodbye to each other.  Even though it's not forever. It sure seemed like it.  

Your 'father' stood at the front, where (Best Friend)'s mother stood, with a warm smile to greet all of you.

As you all talked for a little bit, it was time to say your good-byes. You hugged your father, who started crying. Then Yuki. With you being the overly emotional teen mom, you started to feel the tears stream down your face.  You gave both your new family a soft smile. "It's not going to be forever."

Yuki sniffled and hugged you tightly once more. "I know!" She cried, "but it really feels like it!"

You hugged her back and fought back the tears. You didn't need to cry again. Damn hormones. Making you (so extra) sensitive. You gently let go of the brunette.

And finally, you looked up at Zero. "(Name)... I want to be there with you..." He looked down. You held his cheeks with your hands, and made him look back at you. You stepped on your tiptoes and gently placed a kiss on his lips.

"I need you to stay here, I'll be back soon... Once they are at least nine months old, I'll come back. I promise." You turned around and started walking, until Zero wrapped you into a hug from behind, his hands slid down to your stomach, where the twins rested.

"That's too long. Let me be there for you."

You loved how passionate he was. You wish... Kaname was here to say goodbye and show his passion for you as well. "Zero... You're always there for me. I can do this by myself." You turned your head and have him a reassuring smile. "I'm a strong momma." You playfully stuck out your tongue. He faintly smirked and rubbed your head. Messing up your - already messy - hair. 

"If something bad happens, I will come and get you... I love you, (Name)." He said before he let you go reluctantly. Backing up little by little. 

You face forward and instantly your eyes grew wide. "Kaname..." Zero stood in front of you protectively. Glaring at the pure blood. Pulling out his bloody rose. You gently touched his arm. "Its okay Zero." You side-stepped the silverette, and cautiously made your way to the Night Class Pureblood. He held out a rose for you. He didn't even mind to hide the sadness he truly felt. 

"Please," He paused, "Stay safe." His soft tone warmed your heart. You stared up into his chocolate orbs. Nodding slowly. Gently taking the rose out of his hand. "I'm sorry. I wish I could be there. Keeping you out of harm's reach."

You sighed, casting your eyes to the scenery beside you. "Don't say that... I'm not so weak that you and Zero think." You brought your eyes back over to meet his pained expression. Your borrows furrowed. "I'll be fine. I promise Kaname." Your free hand grabbed one of his. He gripped it tightly. Pulling you into a gentle embrace. 

"I know... I'm sorry." He lifted your chin up and leaned down. Both of you closing your eyes. Gently pressing his lips on yours. You could feel his passion. The longing. It pained you greatly, having to leave both him and Zero behind. 

You knew though. It was the best thing for you, and your babies. Breaking the kiss, you removed yourself from his grasp and smiled weakly. "Goodbye Kaname..." You turned your back to him and walked to the opened car door and got in.