Prologue (Short)

Percy's PoV

"Percy?"

I heard the sound of Nico's voice outside of my cabin door and I slowly stood up from my bed. I walked over to the door and let him in.

"Hey, Neeks," I said softly once the door was open.

He smiled gently and placed a soft kiss on my lips and watched as my face turned a bright red. He laughed.

"You are gonna blush every time I kiss you, aren't you?" he asked, and I couldn't help the sheepish smile that appeared on my face.

"I'm still getting used to being with you," I admitted, even though we had been together almost a year. "Annabeth wasn't a gentle kisser."

He nodded a little with a soft chuckle as he sat down on my bed. I sat beside him and he took my hand in his.

"I've seen the way Annabeth sucks Piper's face off," he said and then suddenly we were both laughing hysterically.

When we had finally finished laughing, I looked over at my boyfriend.

"Speaking of Annabeth, do we have to go to dinner with her and Piper...?"

"Yes, Percy. It won't be just us. Jason and Leo are going, too."

I sighed with a fake pout and curled up with him for a while longer.

Then someone knocked on the door and another crazy year began - though I didn't know it yet.