Chapter Four

Nico's PoV

"I swear to gods if you make me do that ever again, I will end both of you."

I was staring at Percy and Annabeth an angry glare, trying to not watch Leo as he threw up into the bush outside of the restaurant. Percy looked even more sheepish than Annabeth, who looked more amused than he. I wanted to slap that look right off her face.

"I would have prefered shadow travel," Leo said once he was done emptying his stomach. 

I nodded at him. "We can do that on the way back from here."

The look I got from both Percy and Jason had me rolling my eyes. They were too overprotective, and I didn't understand why. If only they would lighten up.

"How about we go in and eat? It seems my boyfriend has an empty stomach now," Jason said, gently rubbing Leo's back.

We all nodded and headed inside the restaurant. We all ordered pretty quickly upon entering and being seated, and before we knew it, we had our food. Percy and Leo scarfed theirs down pretty quick. I ate pretty slowly but after a while, I wished I had eaten as fast as they had. 

There was a monster advancing on us and it was advancing quickly. I almost didn't know it had moved until it had grabbed Percy by the neck, his long pointy nails threatening to cut into his skin.