Chapter One

Percy's PoV

"Who is it?" I called from my comfy spot on my bed.

"It's Jason," the voice called. "Piper and Annabeth told us to come get you. Are you guys even ready?"

Nico chuckled, "We'll be out in a couple minutes, Jason."

The sound of footsteps walking off the cabin's small porch were made. I looked at Nico and grabbed my shoes and forced them onto my feet. 

"We really have to go?" I tried again.

Nico rolled his eyes with a quiet laugh and took my hand into his own. We walked out of the cabin and went to the border of camp. We looked and saw the two other couples and gave them a small smile. 

"I must admit you two clean up nice when you have a daughter of Aphrodite threatening to end you if you don't," Annabeth teased, causing everyone but me to start laughing.

I was still uncomfortable around Annabeth and honestly I hated it. There was nothing wrong with us anymore and we were friends again. We had both overreacted with the break up (more so, me) and we had tried our best to put that behind us. We both were dating other people that we loved a lot.

"Okay, so... how are we getting there?" Piper asked once the laughter had died down.

"I'm shadow traveling us," Nico tried.

There was a moment of soft glares being thrown in Nico's direction at the dangerous suggestion. Jason and I finally stopped glaring at him a moment later.

"Guys, I'll be fine."

"I'm not letting you, Ghost King. Deal with it," I scolded.

"I may have a better idea," Annabeth said slowly. "Though Percy may not agree."

I groaned, knowing exactly what Annabeth was suggesting. 

"Fine..."

The others gave us a confused look.

"Time to call the Gray Sisters."