[Bruce Wayne] Ruined The Moment-Part One

Yeah just imagine that instead of Selina in the video, it's you. BC WHY NOT!

Pulling your goggle over your sunken eyes you adjust them to the low lighting of the room, twisting the lenses as you lift the thin thread of wire up to the blinding light, and clip it at exactly three quarters of the length along. "Perfect" you whisper, looping the thread over a metal beam and fixing it underneath. Pulling of he goggles you place them on your workstation and run your fingers through your unbound hair, pulling out all the knots that made you wince in pain.

Carefully setting down the wire clippers you take both metal secures and lift them up, enclosing them around cylinder, metal p, container that emitted a dull throbbing that stung your head. Carefully lifting it up you walk backwards and place it into the structure that closely resembled a bottle, your half gloved fingers working carefully to god them in place before pulling away and covering it with the sheen of metal.

"Done..." with a breath of relief you pick up the bomb and carefully tuck it into the soft bedded crate, before sliding the lid on and hammering down the nails. Tucking your hair behind your ears you lick your parched lips before looking around at the empty room, the materials and scraps of metal, the few collection of clothes flung about and the swinging yellow light that hung from the ceiling, accompanied by the moonlight that spilled in from the window above your desk.

Suddenly though three knocks sound on the wooden door and you whirl around, stopping low and creeping close as you slip open the door and peer around. "Hey" Selina's raspy voice calls down to you and you straighten your posture, opening the door a little bit wider.

"Selina, what are you doing here?" You ask puzzled, and she looks at the door, silently asking for entrance. Opening it wide enough for her she slips inside and you close it behind her, leaning against the splintered wood and watching as she peers around curiously.

"Just.. dropping by" she shrugs as you push yourself from the door and fold your arms over your chest, watching as she takes a seat on your swivel chair.

"Selina, you never just drop by, what's up?" You huff, leaning against the wall.

"Fine!" She huffs, jumping to her feet. "I need your help" she shrugs, and you narrow your eyes slightly.

"With what?" You retort.

"I have a friend... called Bruce... who needs help making a bomb" rolling your eyes you sigh once more.

"How much is the dude willing to pay" cocking an eyebrow she rolls her eyes, stepping closer.

"We can discuss that once we meet him, now let's go" she grabs your arm and tugs open the door, pulling you out into the dimly litter hallway. "I have a feeling you'll like him" she grins, looking back at you slightly.

"Aren't you always?"

-----

"This way" she calls you over, walking through the billowing white lace silk curtains that flapped in the afternoon wind. With a final glance around you hop down from the ledge and follow after her, slipping through the fine material that. Rushed your cheeks, before landing on the creek of wooden flooring as you take in the extravagant surroundings.

"Is this... Bruce guy a Gilzean?" You whisper, loitering slightly behind her.

"No" she chuckles, shaking her head so that her hair bounces with each motion.

"A Galivan?" You ask once more, drawing your eyes together.

"A Wayne, actually" a deep voice fills in for Selina and you whirl around to find non other than Bruce Wayne, the person you'd been least expecting.