[Bruce Wayne] Ruined The Moment Part 3

"Bruce" halting to a stop you watch as the young man turns to look at you, pausing as Alfred holds open the door to the Wayne Manor.

Biting your lip you look at your hands and ring them together. Thoughts kept racing through your head, Bruce didn't love you, yet he spent $500,000 dollars to bail you out of jail. It was a waste, an utter waste to spend that on you, you would only mess up again.

"Can we talk alone" looking up you meet his eyes and he nods in agreement.

"Yes, follow me" calling you forward you jog to catch up to him and he shows you inside of the mansion you had once called home, but now you felt out of place.

"Alfred, please do not enter the kitchen until we have left" the butler nodded and Bruce led you down a hallway before opening a door and showing you inside, closing it behind you as you walk into the heart of the room and lean against the large island in the middle.

"Shut Bruce" you sigh, turning and practically laying on the island. "I haven't seen you for a year! And you swoop in and use $500,000 dollars to bail me out of prison!" Looking up you meet his confused eyes.

"What were you thinking?!" You exclaim.

"(Y/N), I did it because I-" cutting him of with a sharp glare you stand straighter.

"No you don't! I'm just a distraction don't you see that! Have you ever- have you ever thought that, that I would be the mother of your children? Your wife? I'm worthless Bruce" dragging your hands down your face you look towards the ceiling.

"In a time bomb" you hiss. "A time bomb ticking and just waiting to explode, dragging down everybody with if. I need to limit the casualties Bruce" (TFIOS Ik crying why do I do this to myself) tears threatened to spill as Bruce strode forward and stood across from you.

"(Y/N) listen, please" he sighed, being his hands to yours and pressing his lips to your knuckles.

"I don't care who you are, what you've done, where you come from. You asked me, do I see you as the mother of my children" stepping forward he closed the space between the both of you.

"The answer is, yes. I do." Smiling at you you looked down slightly. "I see us getting married, having children and- going on holiday to places you've always wanted to see. But you never could. I want us to spend every free moment together, I think of us growing old and-" he paused laughing.

"Sneaking hard candies to our grandkids and-"

"Bruce"

"Not bothering to get a nanny to look after our kids because if we need him, Alfred will always be there and-"

"Bruce"

"And I want to see you smile whenever I tell you I love you because-" knowing it was the only way to shut him up, and although it pained you because you did love him. Always had, always will.

Wrapping your hands around the back of his neck, you tug him closer and press your lips against his, laughing slightly when he immediately complies and wraps his arms around your waist, turning so that your back was pressed up against the island.

After a few minutes you pull away and let your arms fall to your sides, shaking your head. "I'm not gonna escape now, am I" you ask laughing, looking up at him.

"Never" he grins.

-Sixteen Years Later-

"Mommy!" Stopping low you smile as Robin runs into your arms, wrapping your forearms around her waist and standing up, leaning back as she laughs and giggle, cuddling her little doll close to her chest.

"Hello baby," pressing a kiss to her forehead you stand up and set her on your hip.

"I missed you mommy" you pouts, but then a smile takes over her lips as her dark hair, that matched the colour of Bruce's, whipped in the wind.

"Did you?" You feint a gasp and she laughs even more.

"Yeah! You were gone for this long!" Leaning back she held out her arms as far as they would go.

"Well, did you behave for Alfred for that long?" Smiling at the car driver who was bringing your suitcases inside you begin to walk up the front steps of Wayne manor, carrying Robin with you.

"Yeah! And daddy too! Daddy took me to see Uncle Gordon, and then we went to the park and I pushed daddy into the fountain!" She laughed and you chuckles, beaming at her.

"Why don't you go ask Alfred to make us all some lunch, and this time remember to tell Alfred he will be dining with us too" she laughs at this. "While I go find daddy, does that sound good?" You ask and nods.

"Pop on then sweetie"

"Okay!" She beams, turning and running down the corridor as you begin to climb the staircase towards Bruce's office.

In a matter of a few minutes you arrived outside the door, not bothering to knock as you slip inside and lean against the wall. "I thought I told you too much work would start to make you go grey" you say in the sternest voice you could muster, watching as Bruce's head snapped up and a smile took over his lips.

And soon you were smiling too as he packed away his things and slid back his chair, standing up and striding over to you. Meeting him half way you allow his arms to wrap around your waist and pull you closer while you brushed his hair from his face, smiling up at him.

"Bruce" you start, and he looks at you with concern.

"What is it?" He asks and you shrug.

"You know when we were kids, and I asked if you ever saw me being the mother of your children?" He nodded and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

" well we already have Robin, and she's a child... but back then I said children"  Quirking an eyebrow he signals for you to proceed.

"Well while I was away" you purse your lips I sink your teeth into the plump flesh.

"Surprise?"  Reaching into your coat pocket you pull out the scan you had gone for no more than a few days ago, and Bruce takes it from your hands, looking back to you with a shocked expression.

"Your gonna be a dad" you laugh before adding. "Again."

Yeah ok I know this was shiz but I just wanted to have something fluffy. Should I write more older Bruce x Reader imagines? I Lemme know!