Back on Lothal (Day Two)

Sorry if it's rushed or characters seem OOC. I have a literal no clue what in the galaxy I'm doing anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Capital City, the same message played on repeat.

"Captured Rebels. Remaining Rebels are to be turned in. All rebels will be terminated if not compliant."

Ezra and Kanan walked through the abandoned streets in search for any clues when they had found it.

The note.

It was surprising they'd missed it, it was everywhere. Warning of a coming death to their friends and family if they didn't turn themselves in.

"Kanan, this isn't right. Where is everybody?"

Kanan ignored him, walking away and into an alley.

"Kanan?" Ezra called after him.

No reply.

Ezra ran into the alley and came face to face with a ginormous beast.

It snarled and Ezra yelled, dodging out of the way.

The beast pounced on him.

It opened it's hideous mouth and-

"Ezra!"

What?

"Ezra!"

The beast spoke again.

Wait... the beast... spoke?

Ezra blinked blearily, sitting up with a hand to his head as he groaned.

"Nightmare?" Kanan asked.

"Yeah... I guess. I think." His hand was still on his head, "Kanan, have you heard back from the crew?"

"No..." Kanan spoke slowly, "Why?"

"I've got a bad feeling." Ezra said, "We should comm them."

"We're almost at Capital City, Ezra."

"Great, perfect excuse to comm them now," Ezra sat up and used his wrist comm in an attempt to contact the crew.

No one answered.

"Kanan... I'm not so sure that was a dream."

"A vision?" Kanan asked seriously.

"I don't know... it didn't really feel like a vision. It was something like a vision, at least."

"Well whatever it was, we should treat it as a vision. Better safe than sorry."

Ezra nodded, "We need to find the crew."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not actually sure how long it is between Capital City and the Lothal Jedi Temple but my guess is long enough for Ezra to fall asleep. XP