The Island

I sharpen my sword below deck. I just finished tampering my armor. I look at my second sword, which I just finished sharpening. They were two beautifully crafted Katanas. I smile and finish for now. I hear the message that we're reached our destination. I get out and meet up with Blake. She doesn't say much. I look around. Small shacks, people all over the place. They all looked so unhappy. "Hey, Blake? Where's your house at?" I jokingly point to a big mansion. "That one?" She just grabs my hand. "Yes it is." I'm shocked by this. "I-it is?" I kneel in front of her and grab her hand. "Please forgive me your highness. I never meant to insult you-" She lightly slaps me and I laugh and get up. I see her crack a small smile. "She can smile." She laughed a little. "I can do other things too." She winks at me and I look at her house. "We, uh... should get going." We walk up to the door and she knocks. The door opens and I see a small woman there. "B-Blake?" She runs out and hugs Blake. I stay silent. They have a moment and a massive guy walks out of the house. He sees Blake and they all hug. I stay silent and don't move. Blake's parents invite us inside. We enter this big round room. They pour out some tea and the three talk about the attack on Beacon. Her parents were very worried. I look at her. "She's a good fighter. I wouldn't be too worried."  Her father looks at me. "And uh... who are you?" I look at him. "I'm (Y/n). I'm one of her friends from school." Her father looked unhappy. "You're friends with my daughter? What kind of friends?" Our conversation is interrupted by a knock on the door. Her father gets up and walks over to the door. Blake looked uneasy. "Mom, who's he talking to?" Her mom looked at us. "He's talking to the White Fang."