Problems

Blake was out the door in three seconds. I follow quickly. We see these two guys in robes. We run over. Blake was fuming. "What are they doing here?" I run up behind her. "What do they want?" Her father looks at us. "What's wrong?" We explained the story to him. The two agents spoke to him saying that the Vale department went "rogue". Her father tells them to go away, and we all go back inside. I look at Blake. She's still really mad. I reach over and put my hand on her shoulder. She looks at me and calms down a little. Her father heads into his study while his mom makes more tea. The three of us sit for a while until Blake and her mom head off. I sit there quietly, and just Blake's mother comes back. I tell her stories of team RWBY and how the Fall of Beacon occurred. She seems more interested in my relationship with her daughter. "Blake and I? We're just friends. She never liked me." Her mom sighs. "I was young once too. And I can tell you she does have feelings for you. She just has a funny was of showing it." I stand. "Is there a restroom I can use?" Her mom points down the hall, and I leave. I go up to the balcony. And I hear voices in the other room. It's Blake and her father. I just stand there and look out into the darkness. That's when I see a shadowy figure, watching me. I walk over to the door and knock, causing Blake to come over. She sees it's me and gets kinda mad. "What do you want?" I point to the shadowy figure. Blake sees this and takes off, flying in her direction. I look back into her Father's study. "We'll be right back." I turn and follow her, chasing after the spy.