Chapter 35 - Gifts

A/N: This chapter also earns the mature rating :)

Max's whole body was buzzing and he wasn't sure how much self control he had left. Busying himself making sure the lube was in easy reach kept him from going crazy for a little while and, luckily, by the time he had fetched a special tube from the bathroom, Scott and Gian seemed to have recovered enough to actually make it up the stairs to the bedroom.

"Poor Max," Gian said, making himself comfortable on the bed; "you have been neglected."

"We should rectify that," Scott added, also climbing onto the bed.

Max was kind of left just standing there until Gian patted the bed between him and Scott. Always quick on the uptake, Max filled the space and was a little surprised when Gian urged him to face Scott.

"We were thinking," Scott said and gave him a quick peck of a kiss, "that long, drawn out foreplay might kill you."

On that they had his complete agreement.

"But," Gian added while nibbling at his ear, "Scott and I need a few minutes to recover."

None of them were teenagers anymore, so Max understood that one.

"So," Scott dragged his attention back, "we thought you should prepare me..."

"While I prepare you," Gian added.

"And then we could see how flexible we really are," Scott finished and Max's brain did its best to explode at that mental image.

"Oh god," was about his most coherent thought, but he didn't hang around when Scott passed him the lube.

The whole trying to prepare Scott while Gian was doing the same to him gave him a big clue that the whole three together thing was not going to be as easy as porn liked to make out. He kept getting distracted and he only had so many brain cells to focus on what he was doing. The whole thing took longer than it normally would have done, but Max couldn't say he didn't enjoy the whole process and, by the time Gian deemed all ready, he was willing to beg.

"Come," Gian said simply and pulled him towards the end of the bed, giving Scott room to lie down on his back and spread his legs.

Max didn't need any instruction after that, moving in and lifting those long legs up to give himself access. It was Gian who coated him with lube. He almost bit through his lip trying to hold still and then he lined up and sank in. His thighs actually shook as his nerves sang with delight.

Watching Scott and Gian, seeing them come together, had ramped up his system making him super sensitive to everything and he felt like he wanted to explode. He had to stop, to gather his self control. Only when he was sure this wasn't going to be over before it began did he make a couple of experimental thrusts, one of which made Scott moan loudly. Now he had a hold of himself, he stopped and leant forward.

He knew what he wanted and it was not to go off without the threesome being complete.

Gian seemed to have picked up on his urgency, because there was no delay as his Swiss lover moved in behind him. It was as if he had died and gone to heaven as Gian slowly pushed into him in the same way he was buried in Scott. The sensations were wonderful, but it was not just that; it was all three of them together. If Gian and Scott together had been the final piece of the puzzle, this was the glue that would never let the puzzle come apart again.

Max knew when they started moving, but he was only vaguely aware of what he was making his body do at a conscious level; it was all subconscious responses. He felt as out of control as he had done that first time with Gian and he could do even less about it. Clawing on was all he could manage and his movements were not exactly graceful or clever.