New Couple

Hey guys I decided to just start write the new chapter and it's about Megan mostly so i hope you guys will like it and I really want some more votes so if you could do that for me that would be great so anyways let me stop typing and get to writing enjoy!

  AN UNEXPECTED MEETING 2 OUT NOW!  

--------

"Jin how come you didn't tell us this earlier?" Jungkook said

"Well i wanted to keep it a secret until lunch it was only a few hours wait" He said

I was really surprised by there reactions i thought they would be more happy especially Jungkook I saw Ae Cha snickering in the background she was happy because she didn't have to worry about me her competion anymore i really wanted to slap that bitchy look off her face but sadly i could not but one day I WILL, and we just kept eating.

***FLASHFORWARD***

I decided to stay after school with jin and jungkook because they asked me to study with them but I felt bad becasue Megan would have to walk home alone but jimin offered to walk her home so i wouldn't feel as bad but i had a feeling that its for more than just walking her home for me.

****Megans POV****

So it was the end of the day and we were going to go home but jungkook and jin said they needed her to help them study for a test but she felt bad and didnt want to leave me wallk home alone when jimin came and said that he would walk her home and i could tell that Eun Mi had that look on her face like -Mhm "Walk her home"- which i though was funny.

"Hey megan so how's everything going?" he said I honestly could not take my eyes off of him because when he smile's I just cant help my self but stare.

"Megan?"

"Yes"

"You ok?"

"Yes"

" I been meaning to ask you something?" he said

all of a sudden you felt your self falling luckily jimin was there to catch you he was so warm you thought with his arms around your waist felt really good and i never wanted him to let me go.

"I like you will you be my girlfriend?"

And the only way to answer that question is to kiss him. You turned to him got on your tippy toes and wrapped your arms around his neck for a kiss his lips were so soft and warm against your's you didn't want it to end

*****FLASHFORWARD*****

We finally got to the house and I didn't want to be home alone so...

"Jimin oppa! can you stay home until Eun Mi comes?" you pouted

"Sure"

"But what are we going to do?" he asked

"Well since you did walk me home and your going to stay for an hour or two i'll..." He cut you off.

"You'll make me something to eat"

"Ah fine what does my baby want?" you teased

"CHICKEN!" he said

"Weh?"

"Because one since your from over seas you can make it and two they don't have it that much over here since it's not really korean especially fried chicken"

"Aw okay only for you" you said

*** JUNGKOOOKS POV***

We were studying and Jin and Eun Mi were all mushy and not until then did I realize that I didn't really like Ae Cha that I really liked Eun Mi but I couldn't tell her and I was too late I would just have to build our relationship and hope that they breakup.