Sunday Fun Day!

Hey guys I hope you liked the last story so here I am to right another story today hoping to finish today so vote and comment and just so you know I decided not to do the back story so yea sorry if you were looking forward to the back story but I decided not to do it so anyways lets get going.

  AN UNEXPECTED MEETING 2 OUT NOW!  

------

**The next day**

***MEGAN"S POV***

I woke up I feel really bad for punishing Jimin so I decided to call him over so we could have breakfast together, but Eun Mi looked a little down today what happened yesterday I wonder????

"Hello Boo Boo" I said that's my nickname for him.

"Hey Meggy" He said In a cute voice.

"Look im sorry for punishing you yesterday by making you do push ups but watching your arms Uhhhh just your muscles." I said

"Aww thanks I try!" he said

"Well since I feel bad I decided to cook you a breakfast so come over please and accept my apology okay?" I said

"awww okay I forgive you babe" When he said that I about died inside because of his sexy self.

"Okay See you soon" I said

"Love you!!"

"Love you too!" I said

**EUN MI'S POV**

I woke up It's the weekend finally after all of the ish I went through, I went downstairs and Megan was on the phone but she didn't notice me I just went and turned on the tv and drowned my sorrows in Weekly Idol I was watching the AoA Episode It was so funny.

Then after she got off the phone with jimin which seemed like forever just watching them made me wanna cry I wish I had relationship like that with jungkook but to bad I have a boyfriend i'm going to have to breakup with because I don't love him anymore and he has a girlfriend who is a total witch.

Then I smelled food so then OF COURSE I HAD TO INVESTIGATE DUH!!, I was Megans cooking she was cooking It smelled so good!

"Hey are you making this for breakfast?" I said she jumped I must have surprised her haha.

"Omg don't scare me like that, Wait? your up?" megan said

"Yea?" I said

"Well I making breakfast and jimins coming over is that okay?" She said

"Yea that's okay gurl you don't have to ask we share this house" I said

"Oh okay"

"do you want me to set the table for you?" I asked

"Oh sure thank you"

"Your welcome"

I set the table and I actually feel like today will be a good day, just then we started to put the food out on the table it looked perfect It will be a good breakfast, hopefully today will cheer me up because I'm be sad from all things going on between me and Jin, and me and jungkook.

Just then the doorbell rang, It was jimin oh Megan was so lucky to have boyfriend like him.

"Hey Bae!" Megan said

"Hey!" he said

They had a passionate kiss, Ugh that makes my heart hurt can't I just make Jungkook my boyfriend it hurts just to think he has a girlfriend.

"Hey jimin" I gave him a big hug.

"Hey Eun Mi how's it going?" he asked

"Good Good, look at this wonderful breakfast you future wife made!"

"Aw babe it looks good!" Jimin said

"Thanks!"

Then we sat down and dug in.

"Omo!" me and jimin said

"This is good!" I said

"Ditto" he said

"Jinja?" she said

"Yea" me and jimin said

"Hey guys what do you wanna do today i mean it's Sunday" I said

"Well Going To Starbucks is fun!" Megan said

"What about Pac Sun?" I said

"Yuss Gurl Yuss" She said

"Well why don't we go to the mall then?" Jimin said

"Okay!" me and Megan said

Me and Megan ran upstairs to get dressed.

"Hey do you wanna twin?" I asked

"Sure" she said

"High waist shorts combat boots and muscle tee okay?" she asked

"Yea and a high ponytail with a black head band and a plain white muscle tee okay?"

"Okay" she said

I went up stairs and fixed my hair in a high ponytail, I put on my shorts, put on my tee, and my combat boots.

We both came out of our room's and gave each other a high five.

"Ready!" we said

"Okay" he said

Then we went out the door, and we were on our way to the mall.

---

So I hope you guys liked it im sorry it was short but i still hope you like it anyways VOTE and COMMENT keep reading byeeee.

Luhaniee23 :)

  AN UNEXPECTED MEETING 2 OUT NOW!