Part 1

Walking down the side walk to his favourite coffee shop in the harsh cold of winter, Dipper Pines,  an author of well known books to people, reaching his destination. He wore a red sweater, with a red scarf, long black pants, glasses and a pine tree hat.

Before he got the chance to reach the door, a group of girls giggling walk out.

Thus then he noticed a note taped to the door. 

"Beware! The Barista is HOT!"

Dipper blush slightly wondering who had written this. As a wind flew by, the small brunette shuddered and quickly enter the coffee shop.

<= <= <= <= <=

"Everyone, I would like you to welcome another member for Barista of the coffee shop, Bill!" The manager, Michelle introduced the beautiful blond, who is smirking at everyone.

"That's Jones, Ella, and Walter." The manager pointed out each staff of the coffee shop, which each person is attractive in their own ways, that's also a way that they have an average number costumer per day though. 

"I'm Bill Cipher, nice to meet you" The blond winked.

"Okay, we don't need you to flirt on us the first day blondie" The staff named Jones said.

"And that doesn't work on us so use it on the customers, okay?" The female staff named Ella added.

"Nice to meet you anyways" The last staff, Walter spoken.

"We're opening in 10 minutes so chop! chop!" Michelle said.

=> => => => =>

Dipper entered the code coffee shop, there were a few costumers scattered around the shop, but Dipper paid no attention, he walk up to the counter trying to warm himself up.

"What can I get you today Pine Tree?" The boy blushed at the nickname at look up to see the new employee, who he had no seen before, and he blush a bit more seeing an attractive blond.

"I-i'll have a hot mocha please" The brunette shyly asked for the orders, he was never good with interacting with new people, considering the blond was attractive to make it worse.

"Do you want here, to go? or do you want me?"The blond tease the little boy, which caused his blush to redden and gripping on to his laptop harder.

"H-here please" The boy answered avoiding eye contact.

"Dipper!" A voice shouted, which made the boy jumped in surprise, only to see it was the manager of this place, Michelle.

"Michelle" Dipper smiled shyly.

"Working on your writings again?" She asked.

"Y-yeah" The boy answered.

"Oh, hey Bill!" Michelle said getting the attention of the new staff. " This cutie over here is Dipper, our shops favourite costumer, he used to help this shop, and he is just a bundle of cuteness!"

The little brunette blush in embarrass at Michelle's word and was hiding his face with his laptop.

"Dipper isn't it? I'm Bill, and I suppose you're a write?" The blond introduced in a friendly ways.

"Oh he is! have you heard the author of the book 'shine in darkness' or 'mystic lands'?" Michelle said.

"Why yes! I love those books, the stories was very exciting, mysterious, and meaningful." The blonde answered happily, and with the blond's answer, the brunette was like a turtle hiding in his shell to cover his blush.

"Then this is the author right here!" Michelle dramatically jazz her hands at the whose face is as red as a tomato from all the attention.

"No way! You're the author?! that amazing-"

"Ah ah-choo!" The blond's words were cut short by a soft adorable sneeze from Dipper himself.

Dipper sniff as Bill and Michelle awed from his cuteness.

"You are adorable you know that?" The blond said, and before Dipper could be more embarrass, he turned and start making the boy's hot mocha.

"Well, I'll see you around Dipper!" Michelle waved off.

"S-see ya" The boy whispered, then found a table for him to sit at. The brunette was listing off ideas for his new book, but between each time he work, he gave out a soft sneeze. Soon, the blond arrived with the boy's order.

"Here's your order pine tree~" Bill smirked as Dipper's face redden.

"T-thank you" He whispered, blowing off the steam from the cup and take small sips. He took notice until the blond sit down directly in front of him.

"D-don't you n-need to go back to w-work?" Dipper stuttered.

"I'm on break, and we're closing the place soon" Bill shrugged. Dipper decided to focus on his work, though his fave is still a light shade of pink.

"You know you sneeze like a kitten" Bill smirked, and smirked wider when the brunette boy blushed more from his comment.

"you're too cute" He smirked again. And now Dipper was blushing madly as he intently keeping his gaze on the mocha in his hands.

"Well, my shifts is over, see you soon pine tree~" Bill winked as he stand up and leave, leaving a piece of paper behind.

Dipper pick it up.

Call Me

0**-***-*****

xoxo

Dipper was blushing and a smile sneaked its way to his lips, he tuck the paper in his pocket, and start sipping on his mocha.

_______________________________________

Bill winked at Dipper, then stand up and walk back to the counter. The blond smiled as the brunette pick up the paper blushing madly, and tuck it away. Bill happily finish his shifts at the end of the day, then happily got home, hoping the brunette walk call him.

Bill thought to himself.

'Dipper was cute, no, adorable' 

He likes how each time Dipper's face redden just by small affection even.

'Ugh, I could squish him to death, he's so cute!' 

The blond thought.