Part 6

Everyone woke up with a hangover at the cafe.

"Urgh" Dipper groaned as he experience a hangover, he close his eyes waiting for the headache to go away. Once it got better, he open his eyes to see himself lying on top of Bill at the cafe couch.

Dipper quickly stood up and regretted it, Dipper walk like a zombie as he went to get something to drink like tea or something to help his hangover. He walk to the counter to see Mabel, Michelle, and Walter is talking, while Jones is still passed out.

"Can I have some Mabel?" Dipper groaned.

"Sheesh dip dot! How may drink did you have last night? You look like a zombie!" Mabel pointed out as she hand him the tea.

"I don't know, but I'm pretty sure I drank almost all of the eggnog" Dipper said as he sip his tea.

"Woah, dude. Jones, Matt, and I spike that eggnog at least a whole whiskey bottle" Walter said.

"Urgh, and we didn't even count the beers" Michelle added.

"Oh My God! I had no memory of last night!" Pacifica groaned.

"Hey! anyone got a permanent marker~?" Mabel asked, which we all got what idea Mabel had in mind.

"I'll get them~" I said running to the back.

__________________________________________

Bill woke up groaning,  but stop when he saw everyone in the cafe snickering at him.

"What are you guy laughing at?" Bill groaned.

"N *snicker* nothing" Dipper said.

"Y-yeah, you laugh horrible Bill *snort* you should go and wash up" Mabel added. Just then, Bill look over to see Walter and Michelle holding a permanent marker happily, while Pacifica is holding a phone.

"What did you do?!" Bill shouted as he leap out of the couch and ran straight to the bathroom.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Is all what they heard and the whole group broke into laughter.

Later on, an angry soaked Bill Cipher walk out with some a lot of smudges on his face that failed to wash off.

"Hey! Don't get angry, we got your whole reaction here!" Pacifica shouted between laughters.

"Jones haven't wake up, so revenge time for spiking the eggnog?" Dipper suggested and Bill just grinned.

Everyone take turns drawing a picture or 'quotes' on Jones's face, arms, and legs. Mabel would draw goofy animals, while Walter write stuff like 'I'm stupid' , Michelle and Pacifica would decorate his face like drawing around his eye to make it looks like eye liner. Bill would draw dirty stuff, and Dipper would just draw what comes to his mind.

When the group was done, the group would start poking Jones and tickling him with a feather.

"I don't think he is waking up" Pacifica said.

"We have to make him wake up somewhere terrible!" Walter suggested.

"We could leave him at an abandoned building!" Bill happily said.

"Or in a river!" Dipper added which everyone looks at him.

"What? we could leave him on an air mattress in the river, and tie it with a rope or something so he wouldn't float away?" Dipper suggested and everybody grinned.

"I never knew you were this evil" Bill grinned wider and Dipper blushed.

"Well, when you have a twin sister around, a lot of pranking is involved." Dipper defended.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's do it before he wakes up!" Michelle declared.

__________________________________________

Everyone was laughing standing beside the river, Mabel and Pacifica were filming on different device, while Jones was asleep on and air mattress that is tied about 5 meters away from land.

"Shh! Shh! I think he is waking up!" Bill shushed everyone. And Jones started to stir awake.

"Urg, where am I?" Jones groaned then take his surrounding.

"Wait! Wha-What?! WHERE AM I? HELP! HELP!" Jones shouted looking around jumping on the air mattress.

"Hahahahha!" The whole group laughed

"GUYS! Get me out of HERE!" Jones shouted angrily at them as he tried to get closer to them.

Which ended up in him falling into the river, a few moments later, Jones was crawling on land.

"You guys are UNBELIEVABLE!" Jones shouted.

"Haha and send!" Mabel shouted. "I just send it to the rest of the staff and might not post it on Facebook."

"Arg! I hate you guys!" Jones groaned, which made everyone laugh harder.

__________________________________________