Part 2

Dipper sat on his bed, eyeing the note that Bill had left him. He knew he have to call Bill, text him at least, but he was too shy. Holding his phone shaking, he decided to text Bill.

'Hi Bill, this is Dipper from the coffee shop-' 

nononono, he thought, deleting what he just type, and gaining all his courage and energy to press the call button.

_______________________________________

*ring *ring

Bill pick up his phone to see an unknown number calling him, he smirk as he answer.

"y'ellow?"

"um...i-is this B-bill?" His smirk widen as he recognize the voice belongs to the brunette he had given his number to.

"Why hello pine tree~" Bill could tell that Pine Tree was blushing on the other side.

_______________________________________

Dipper was blushing as the blond recognise him immediately.

"y-you... told me to call you" Dipper said shyly.

"Well, you're truly a cutie Pine Tree" Bill respond, "and I truly wish to know you more"

Dipper blushed from what Bill said.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Bill asked, and like that the brunette blush madly.

"y-ye-es" Dipper stuttered with his words, he had never go on a date before, he was so shy. But Bill grinned at Dipper's response.

"Meet me outside the cafe tomorrow. 7 o' clock sharp." And with that, Bill hung up happily, feeling giddy and excited to on a date with Dipper.

On the end, before Dipper could answer, the call ended, blushing madly, he was not calm, he is going on a date with Bill! Tomorrow!

 What will he wear? What will he do? 

Dipper blush as he snuggle in his blanket thinking about tomorrow, he slowly drift off to sleep in a matter of time, with a smile on his face.

- Time skip -

Dipper woke up to the sound of his alarm clock, he wanted to sleep more since its the weekend, but he remembered that he have a date with Bill.

With that thought, he threw himself out of bed, he washed up, them tried to tame his messy hair, which was 'good enough' he thought, he then put on black jeans, a blue sweater, a red scarf, and his favourite pine tree hat.

He check his clock to see it's 6:25 am so the brunette quickly dash down and start running to the cafe.

_______________________________________

Dipper ran to the cafe as fast as he can, only to bump into some. He look up to see Bill, which caused him to blush.

"S-sorry i'm late" Dipper said looking at the ground in embarrassment.

"Hehe, it's ok, you're on time actually!" Bill said finding how cute the brunette looking now.

"W-where are we going?" Dipper asked.

"A park." Bill said leading Dipper to his car.

"Okay." Dipper smiled, he wonder which park, since there were a few around this area.

1-2 hours latte - (see what I did there?)

Bill stop his vehicle and look over to see Dipper was asleep snuggling into his sweater, which unknowingly, Bill blushed.

"Hey Pine Tree, wake up" He said poking Dipper. Dipper woke up with an "eep!" of surprise until he remembered where he was. 'hehe, cute.' Bill thought

"Come on, we're here!" Bill said, Dipper got out of the car to see he was at an amusement park, not just any amusement park but Disney Land amusement park!

"Bill! I thought we were going to a park!" Dipper shouted at Bill stunned.

"I did! This is Disneyland amusement 'park'!" Bill quoted the park with his fingers. Dipper sighed and face-palmed, but none than less, he was excited.

"Fine! Let's GO!" Dipper shouted as he grab Bill's hand and ran at an inhuman speed to the ticket booth.

"Have fun!" The staff said and handed them a map of Disneyland as they enter through the gates.

"Where do you want to go first?" Bill ask clearly noticing Dipper was out of his shy zone and is acting like a child right now, which he is jumping around beaming, Bill did not mind though, he think it is cute actually.

"Oh! oh! We could go to The Pirates of the Caribbean! The haunted house! Or Walt Disney's building! Some says it's haunted!" Dipper said in excitement.

"Let's start with The Pirates of the Caribbean ride then let's try to go on every ride here okay?" Bill said excitedly.

So then they run the the ride, they did not have to wait long because it was still pretty early in the morning, and also they bought the VIP tickets.

The ride was amazing, it was as if you're in the movie yourself, and the animatronic of Jack Sparrow was so lifelike.

Bill laughed at how Dipper act, Dipper was taking pictures, pointing at everything that interest him, and "Weee!" when the boat they're in rush through the water.

So they keep going on different rides together, from bumper cars to spinning teacups. Then they were in a haunted mansion, Dipper tried to protest, but Bill's excitement and pleading eyes made him to say yes, and of course blush.

In the haunted mansion, Dipper jumped at every movement around them.

"Eep!" He shouted as a ghost flew out, Dipper jumped on Bill and was clinging to him for dear life.

Bill only smiled, then blush when Dipper was closing his eyes shut and snuggling in Bill's neck. Since it was too dark, and Dipper was to scared, Dipper did not notice that Bill was blushing madly as Bill carry him through the mansion until they reach the exit.

Dipper leaped out of Bill's arm and ran outside once he see the exit, Bill smiled and ran after Dipper. They continue to go on rides and once in a while, Bill would jump scare Dipper, making him pout angrily at Bill, but let it slide once they go on a new ride.

At the end of the day, they were watching the fireworks, the fireworks explode an shine in the night sky, blue, red, yellow, all kind of colours you could think of. Bill and Dipper are silently watching the fireworks at a railing by the pond, they could say they got the best view.

Dipper stared in awe, then slowly he stare at Bill, who is smiling with a calm look on his face, 'he looks so calm and peaceful' Dipper thought, But Bill caught him staring which cause Dipper to blush.

But they still stare in each other's eye, face getting closer and closer, while fireworks explode around them. Soon, they close the gap between them. It was a deep kiss, both closed their eyes enjoying the moment. 

The kiss was long and deep until they pull away grasping for air, Dipper was blushing and looking at the ground. Bill was blushing also, and was looking at Dipper.

"Dipper, will you be my boy friend?" He asked.

"Y-yes" Dipper smiled looking up at Bill, who quickly give him a peck on his nose, which made him blush, then

"ah-choo!" Dipper sneezed.

"You're so cute" Bill chuckled while Dipper blushed from embarrassment.

"It's-It's time to go home" Dipper said dragging Bill to the car.

Soon Bill drop Dipper off at his house and went back to his own home. At night, they both lay in their bed thinking about each other, then fall asleep peacefully through the night.

______________________________________________________________________

Wooo! Another chapter done! Dipper sure blush a lot! 

Comment down below what you guys want to add to the story to make it much more cuter!