Part 5

It was Christmas day and the coffee shop was having a Christmas Party, which is only Walter, Jones, Ella, Matt (Ella's boyfriend), Michelle, Dipper, Bill, Will, Mabel, and Pacifica.

Decorations were hang, hot chocolate, candy canes, the Christmas Tree, cliché Christmas stuff were out, and of course, there was the missile toe. 

Mabel was talking to Bill, and Dipper was chatting with Will at the corner of the room.

"He did what?!" Dipper whispered shouted.

"I know right?" Will smiled. And both of them giggled silently.

"D-dipper, I'm happy to see that you and my brother are together" Will said.

"R-really?" Dipper blushed.

"Y-you're such a good person, and Bill is so happy to be with you" Will smiled kindly.

"T-thanks Will" Dipper said.

So the two continued chatting, meanwhile at the side of the room, Mabel was talking with Bill.

"Okay, so what did you two do?" Mabel asked.

"Nothing serious yet, just a few kissing and cuddling" Bill said blushing.

"Awww! you two are so cute!" Mabel said.

"Yeah...And so is Dipper" Bill mumbled.

"Of course he is, Dipper is adorable, he sneezes like a kitten!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Agreed" Bill chuckled.

"Bill, Dipper is delicate and soft, he can be very emotional, you know that of course" Mabel said and Bill nodded.

Mabel's face darkened. "So if you do ANYTHING to hurt him and make him CRY, you might as well be DEAD" And Bill gulped from Mabel's dark aura.

"understood?" Mabel said back to her cheerful voice.

"u-understood" Bill said, slightly scared of Mabel.

"Now go talk to Dip Dop! It's Christmas!" Mabel exclaimed then prance to Pacifica cheerfully.  Just then, Dipper and Will break apart, Will went to talk to other people, and Dipper head to the snack bar.

Bill creep up from behind Dipper, and quickly hug him from behind surprising Dipper, causing him to squeak an eep.

"Merry Christmas Pine Tree" Bill said resting his head on Dipper's shoulder.

"Merry Christmas Bill" Dipper blushed madly, as Bill fiddling with his fingers.

"What are you doing?" Dipper asked. Bill slip off Dipper, seeming pleased.

"There." He said.

"What?" Dipper said, he look down and gasped. 

"It's my Christmas present for you!" Bill exclaimed, looking at the necklace with a blue Pine Tree and gold chains.

"You like it?" He asked.

"It's-it's beautiful! Thank you!" Dipper said tackling Bill into a hug, Bill chuckled.

Dipper look up beaming and blushed madly. Bill seemed confused and look up also to see a missile toe hanging by a thread tied to a pole, Bill's eye trailed down the pole to see Mabel holding it smirking.

"M-mabel!" Dipper shouted embarrassed.

"No buts Dipper! It's tradition!" Mabel shouted.

"It's tradition Dipper" Pacifica smirked.

"Come on! don't be shy!" Matt shouted from far away, quickly kissing Ella.

"B-but" Dipper stuttered blushing madly.