Chapter 4.

Tanners Pov
I yawn and get up. Grabbing my camera i begin vlogging and text Jake to come meet me.
I walk outside the house just as Jake pulls up. We goto Mavericks house and Danny is there. After a while Jake leaves me im about to leave in my GTR when Maverick asks my if i was to Candy Road. I nod but have a bad feeling in my stomach. We arrive at the road and i jokingly say to Maverick "Dont Kill Me" with my feet on the dashboard we start going down the road. I hear Maverick mutter "oh shit" and he begins to break the car to slow it down. But it doesnt work. I see two poles ahead and i pray to god. I move my legs to face the door and turn my head away waiting for the impact. We crash into the poles and i feel the car go airbourne. We bump down and land on the trunk of a pickup truck and the car lands on its bonnet and folds over so the car is upside down. I pant in shock and i see Maverick out cold and Danny bleeding badly. I unclip my seat belt and fall to the floor noticing my foot is broke. I try to open the door but it wont open so i smash the window and drag myself out. Danny wakes up and shouts "Tanner help im bleeding"
I begin shouting for help and hear a female reply saying shes coming. The ambulance arrive soon after and we are all rushed to hospital.

Caitlins Pov
I wake up and see Tanner gone. I sit up on my laptop all day watching Netflix and a few hours later i get a call from the hospital saying Tanner was in a crash. I begin crying and get into my car and drive to the hospital. I rush to beside Tanner and hold his hand and burst out crying.

A few hours later i fall asleep beside his bed and dream about Tanner and if he will survive

------------------------------------------------------
Word Count: 349
Thanks for Reading guys